Profile for Nenella > Reviews

Content by Nenella

Nenella

Dandy Blend, Instant Herbal Beverage with Dandelion, 14.1 oz (400 g)
Dandy Blend, Instant Herbal Beverage with Dandelion, 14.1 oz (400 g)
Offered by STRATTON UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product and not just because of its taste, 20 Mar. 2015
I love this product and not just because of its taste. It doesn't contain any nasty ingredients such as caramel/colourings. I would definitely recommend it to someone that is trying to reduce their coffee consumption.

The Little Book of Thinking Errors: A Self Help Guide to Changing Unhelpful Thoughts (1)

5.0 out of 5 stars So accurate, 14 Aug. 2013
I saw myself in a few of those thinking errors and the tips giving there are really useful. It's a great help and I have recommended to friends.

Cake! 12 healthy cakes - super easy quick recipes for health concious baking
Cake! 12 healthy cakes - super easy quick recipes for health concious baking

4.0 out of 5 stars Alternative cakes, 14 Aug. 2013
So far I have only tried the chocolate avocado cake but just because they are delicious! Looking forward to try the other ones. I like the recommendation given on flour and oil.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Shorter than the original cable and broken after few months, 4 Oct. 2012
This cable is shorter than the original one. It also feels a bit too big for the phone itself, at first I thought it wouldn't fit. It seems like it takes longer to recharge the phone, but in the ends it does.
Also after a few months the plastic bit is already broken. Considering that I keep this at home and I don't carry it around, I would say it's really poor quality.

Vitamins and Minerals Demystified: A Self-teaching Guide
Vitamins and Minerals Demystified: A Self-teaching Guide
by Blake

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have, 5 July 2012
Simply love it! Very simple, with useful tables. I used it for an assignment, but it's actually very good as a reference book.

Women, Hormones and the Menstrual Cycle: Herbal and Medical Solutions from Adolescence to Menopause
by Ruth Trickey

4.0 out of 5 stars Missing pages, 5 July 2012
This book is very good and covers many subjects that are of interest for women's health. The only problem (that I have realised later cause I didn't read the book straight after I bought it) is that I'm missing pages from 274 to 306...

Laptop Charger for Toshiba Satellite A210-162 A210-165 A210-16C A210-16Y A210-172 Compatible Replacement Notebook Adapter Adaptor Power Supply - Laptop Power (TM) Branded (UK Powercord and 12 Month Warranty)
Offered by Cambridge Accessories

3.0 out of 5 stars it does the job, 27 Jun. 2012
It does the job. Something that concerns me a bit it's the light staying on even after I have unplugged it from the main for a few minutes and that it gets hot really fast. I hope it lasts longer than a year.