Profile for L. Evans > Reviews

Content by L. Evans

L. Evans "Lisame11" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Green Leather 360 Degree Rotating Smart Case for the New iPad Mini 2 (with Retina Display) and iPad Mini (1st Generation) with Full Sleep Wake Compatibility
Offered by Purplemoose007
Price: 10.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright, brilliant and just what I needed!, 7 Sep 2013
This JAMMYLIZARD Green Leather 360 Degree Rotating Stand Case Cover & Screen Protector for my New Apple iPad Mini is just what I needed. My iPad mini was a surprise gift and this case enables me to use it easily, stand it up to read through web pages or any iBooks, and protects it from any damage. Getting a screen protector at the same time was an added bonus! I do like to look after things, and the protector had clear instructions on use (in case you didn't already know) and fitted perfectly. I would definitely recommend this item. It is beautifully made, a gorgeous colour (and had a good range of other colours too), and arrived very promptly! I almost sound like I work for the company, but I assure you I don't. I am just delighted to find a product so efficient and reasonably priced. I rarely leave feedback like this, but felt I wanted to in this case. Thanks Purplemoose007.

The Dark Tower Boxed Set: Vols I-IV: v. 1-1v
The Dark Tower Boxed Set: Vols I-IV: v. 1-1v
by Stephen King

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! I am totally gripped by this series., 28 Dec 2012
This was quickly delivered in secure packaging and is in very good condition. I bought a few weeks ago and I am now reading Book 4. I have read most of Stephen King's books, but only read the first book of the Gunslinger series and that was years ago. I love the way he writes and his astute observations on human nature, and the way he gets you involved in the characters and their lives giving the need to know how things turn out with them. I don't want to give any spoilers but I am very much enjoying reading about Roland's recount of his life many many years ago when he was just starting out as a gunslinger, and the story of his great love for Susan.

Not a horror book at all, and is a departure from what many would consider his 'usual' style. But gripping nonetheless!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep calm and don't blink bag! Brilliant!, 28 Dec 2012
This was promptly delivered and is a very good value product especially considering the popularity of Dr Who merchandise. It is a sturdy enough bag and will be used by my daughter for taking extra art stuff or PE kit to school and is not bulky when not in use. Brilliant!

Samrick Floral Flowers Specially Designed Leather Flip Case for Apple iPhone 4/4S - Black/White

5.0 out of 5 stars great iPhone cover, 29 April 2012
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this product, and the very reasonable price. It fits my iPhone perfectly and protects while looking great. Product promptly delivered and as described. I would use this seller again.

Stainless Steel Half Hoop Stud Earrings. Diameter 16 mm
Stainless Steel Half Hoop Stud Earrings. Diameter 16 mm

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous earrings, 29 April 2012
I love these earrings. I cannot wear silver, but these stainless steel ones are fab. The butterfly backs are secure, and they look great. Quick delivery and item as described.

Xylo Car Kit: Windscreen Suction Mount Holder and In Car Charger for the HTC TED BAKER NEEDLE
Offered by Xylo Uk
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant car mount kit, 31 Aug 2011
I bought this for a journey to use my phone as sat nav, and it was a great success. The item was delivered quickly by the seller, easy to put together, and stayed securely attached to my windscreen throughout. My phone was then easy to read, and it was simple to securely fit my phone to the holder and remove it when needed. Fab!

Emily's Little Black Book: Address Book: Address Book: Address Book (Emily the Strange)
by Cosmic Debris

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fabulous Emily Strange book, 31 Aug 2011
My daughter loves this book. She has looked through it many times and is always spotting new things on the pages, in the background, and loves it. Good value for money, she has had lots of entertainment from the book and is now looking for more items in the range! We love Emily's uniquely dark spin on things, with a humorous twist.

Handmade English Pewter Green Man Pagan God Bookmark - Ideal Gift for Book readers / Green Man lovers - SUPPLIED IN A PRESENTATION GIFT BOX
Offered by Jewellery Gift Palace
Price: 9.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful unique gift, 31 Aug 2011
I bought this for a friend for his birthday. As an avid reader and lover of things pagan this was perfect. It took longer than I hoped to arrive, but got here eventualy and is beautifully crafted and came delivered in a box too. Lovely.

Battery 1100mAh for HTC Tattoo
Battery 1100mAh for HTC Tattoo

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 31 Aug 2011
The battery is a perfect fit, and has rescued my phone. Replacing the battery was quick and simple procedure, the item was delivery quickly and I now have my favourite phone again! Brilliant.

Belkin Notebook Cush Desk - Espresso/Denim
Belkin Notebook Cush Desk - Espresso/Denim

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 31 Aug 2011
This item was delivered promptly, and is perfectly suited for the job. Its lightweight, my laptop does not slide about and it will not now overheat, meaning I can easily use it on the sofa, in bed or wherever I like in comfort and confidence. Fab!

Page: 1 | 2