Profile for AW > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Traditional Cabinet Bar 110cm x 55,5cm Globe Serving Tray Model ELECSA 5350
Traditional Cabinet Bar 110cm x 55,5cm Globe Serving Tray Model ELECSA 5350

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully detailed - well worth buying, 19 Feb. 2015
This was ordered for a friend's present, he had been wanting one for years so I did some research and found this one at a reasonable price. When I ordered it, the delivery was by the 17th of February which I freaked at, as I was needing it for the 10th however the globe arrived within a week of ordering so don't be put off by the long delivery time - it will not take that long.
The globe itself is amazing - the pictures don't do it justice especially the inside of the lid which is beautifully painted. The rest of the globe is also beautifully detailed and very well made (especially for the price). It is well made and fits together very easily. The inside is surprisingly roomy with plenty of space for your bottles and glasses. You can also store bottles on the base.
My friend was so pleased with it, got quite choked up - all in all cannot recommend highly enough. Very good value and such an unusual gift.

2 Litre Plain Hot Water Bottle - Misc Colour
2 Litre Plain Hot Water Bottle - Misc Colour
Offered by nonstopbargain

3.0 out of 5 stars ... water bottle doesnt full up completely to the bottle like you would expect and there is a very strong ..., 15 Jan. 2015
This water bottle doesnt full up completely to the bottle like you would expect and there is a very strong smell of rubber. The smell does lessen, however it does not disappear completely (I have had this now for 5 months) But as a second or emergency water bottle it does the job

Tala Stainless Steel Palette Knife
Tala Stainless Steel Palette Knife

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Jan. 2015
Good little knife, and having the angle makes it easy to use

Wilton 8 Icing Colours 28.3 g
Wilton 8 Icing Colours 28.3 g
Offered by Cake and Cookie Central

4.0 out of 5 stars These colours are lovely and bright, however the red ..., 15 Jan. 2015
These colours are lovely and bright, however the red is disappointing, no matter how much I added all I could get was a dark pink, I eventually added a little black to darken it. Saying that all the other colours are true.
Word of warning - the pots leak! keep them upright!

chinkyboo 11" Kitchen Rotating Icing Cake Decorating Turntable Display Stand Movable Holder Tool
Offered by SWT

5.0 out of 5 stars This table is something I have wanted for a fair ..., 15 Jan. 2015
This table is something I have wanted for a fair while and I have to say it is worth it. Spins cleanly and is just the right height

Harringtons Optimum Rabbit 2 Kg (Pack of 4)
Harringtons Optimum Rabbit 2 Kg (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Nov. 2014
Good food that me rabbit completely devours

14 CLAY MODEL POTTERY SCULPEY TOOLS 14cm for MODELLING
14 CLAY MODEL POTTERY SCULPEY TOOLS 14cm for MODELLING
Offered by Creation Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Because they were so cheap I was just expecting to use them once and throw away but was pleasantly surprised at how sturdy they, 6 Sept. 2014
I bought these for my guide unit. Because they were so cheap I was just expecting to use them once and throw away but was pleasantly surprised at how sturdy they are.

Acrylic Paint (Pack A) 175ml of 6 Assorted Colours Water-Based Paint for Children's Painting & Crafts- Pack of 6
Offered by Yellow Moon UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Sept. 2014
bought for guides, served it purpose

Chocolates and Sweets to Make (Usborne Activities)
Chocolates and Sweets to Make (Usborne Activities)
by Rebecca Gilpin

3.0 out of 5 stars Book for children, 1 Aug. 2014
I bought this book for my 20-something sisters birthday and then had to buy another book cause this one was far too young for her. I ended up giving it to my mom who gave it to one of her friend's daughter (10 I think). It went down really well.
It is a lovely book with nice illustrations and clear instructions however I wouldn't buy it for anyone over 8-10 years old

Rosewood Boredom Breaker Small Animal Activity Toy Corn Rattle Rollers, Pack of 2

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 1 Aug. 2014
I bought these to replace an old toy and within a few minutes of giving it to my bunny and him chewing I had little orange bits everywhere from the end tuffs. He has since lost interest in it, however, I suspect he will go back to it. It makes a nice rattle when shaken. Very good value for 2 toys.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3