Profile for Mrs. R Gregerson > Reviews

Content by Mrs. R Gregerson

Mrs. R Gregerson "Beccy_G" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Edushape Magic Mirror Crab Bath Toy
Edushape Magic Mirror Crab Bath Toy

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely bath toy, 8 Jan. 2014
My baby loves chewing on the foam with his toothless gums and smiles when he sees his face. It sticks to the wall easily and floats on the water. My only upset was the price I paid- £8.99 - next day I saw the same product in sainsburys for £3.99 but I was unable to cancel the order and I had to pay to return so ended up keeping it. Great product but don't spend a lot of money on it.

VTech Nursery Rhymes Book
VTech Nursery Rhymes Book

4.0 out of 5 stars My toddler and baby both love this, 8 Jan. 2014
A book that gives independence and music when the pages are turned or the button is pressed. My toddler (2) easily presses the buttons on his own, my 9 month old needs a bit more help. A nice selection of rhymes, just a shame the book only sings two out the four lines in each rhyme- designed I think to be played with together so an adult can sing the remaining lines (words are at least included) but for a mum of 2 it would be better if it was a toy they could enjoy completely independently for when mummy is busy!

The Child Whisperer: The Ultimate Handbook for Raising Happy, Successful, Cooperative Children

5.0 out of 5 stars a changed mum and a happy house!, 11 Dec. 2013
I have been struggling with my 2 year old and was looking for something to help manage his behaviour. This book has been a complete eye opener. I have learnt how to appreciate my type 3 child's nature and how to best work with him to make him happy and raise him in the best way for him as an individual. This book taught me it is less about discipline and more about understanding and cooperation. A great book that has made such a difference even one day after reading!

Umbra Horizon Metal and Suede Photo Album Holds 260 4"x6" Photos - Nickel & Mushroom

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely album, 9 Feb. 2013
I love the front cover of this album, it is well made, good quality and really showcases the photos nicely. It is good to have an album that gives the chance to display photos in portrait as well as landscape but where we had more portrait they still had to go in landscape so a nice idea but not perfect. Also, I gave four stars as it was a little pricey.

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Dance & Play Puppy
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Dance & Play Puppy
Offered by Kids_Activities

4.0 out of 5 stars My little boy loves it, 9 Feb. 2013
My little boy got this for Christmas at 16 months old and he absolutely loves it. He cuddles it, kisses it and when he knocks it over he picks him up again - handily prompted by the puppy saying 'oopsie, ha ha ha!!' I would say this is better for older babies/todlers as the mechanisms are fairly audible and I can see how some little ones would be a bit scared by that. He has a lovely, friendly voice though that is easy to hear and understand and the buttons on his feet are easy for my little one to press- he never needs any help playing with him. It's fair to say that for my little boy this puppy is a friend- not just a toy!

Russell Hobbs 14439-10 Stylis Kettle, 1.7 L - Metal Effect Silver
Russell Hobbs 14439-10 Stylis Kettle, 1.7 L - Metal Effect Silver

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice at first..., 19 Jun. 2012
A lovely kettle at first that looks attractive, however after 3 years use the lid now doesn't work and we need a new kettle. Had hoped for a longer lasting, better quality product from Russell Hobbs really.

Olivia Joules and the Overactive Imagination
Olivia Joules and the Overactive Imagination
by Helen Fielding

4.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected Brilliance!, 23 Sept. 2010
This book took me on a completely unexpected journey. The author Helen Fielding is of course known for her hugely successful Bridget Jones and I was intrigued to read one of her other books. I could not put this book down when I started reading it- it gripped me throughout and I finished it within a couple of weeks (my last book took me two years to read!!). The main character Olivia is endearing and a very brave, powerful heroine. I would thoroughly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys witty, 'chick flick' style writing with a twist of mystery, suspense and terrorism! (Not your ordinary sun lounger book that's for sure!)

The Good, The Bad And The Dumped
The Good, The Bad And The Dumped
by Jenny Colgan

4.0 out of 5 stars A true sun-lounger read- easy and enjoyable., 3 July 2010
This is not the type of book I usually read but fancied a change. It is the first of Jenny Colgan's books I have read and I really enjoyed it. It usually takes me months to get through books as I don't have much spare time whereas this book kept me gripped and I found myself reading it whenever I had spare time. It's funny and explores several past relationships of the main character's. You feel like you go on this journey of discovery with her and the ending doesn't disappoint as with some books. I have just come on amazon to buy a second book of hers. I hope it is as good as this one!

Swordfish 1000XC 10 Sheet Cross Cut Paper/Document Shredder - 2015 Model - Ref: 45009

4.0 out of 5 stars Reliable shredder, 8 May 2010
When I ordered this shredder it was on offer- I would not have bought it at full price as it was only for home use. When it arrived it was much bigger than I had expected, however this obviously means it can hold a lot so you don't have to empty it very often which is good. It is an effective shredder and can shred a lot of pages at once with no problem, as well as doing credit cards etc. The only improvement I would make would for it to be able to shred staples but it's not too much hassle to remove them first. Overall a very good product that I am happy with.

Ciroa Miniamo Pastels Set of 12 Assorted Coloured Silicone Cup Cake Cases in a Acetate Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Good size and pretty pastel colours, 15 Jun. 2009
I bought the cases and was pleased with what I recieved- they are pretty and a good size for making muffin size cakes. The only disappointment was that shortly after buying them I found some very similar- 12 pack of 3 pastel colours, only a bit smaller, for £2 in Asda! It's quite a price difference and for that reason I probably wouldn't buy them again. A one off indulgence- a result of not comparing prices first!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 16, 2009 11:26 AM GMT

Page: 1 | 2