Profile for Hughwho? > Reviews

Content by Hughwho?

Hughwho?

Page: 1 | 2
Quality Leather Designer Slim Narrow Width Spectacle/Glasses Case with Tab Fastener (Black)
Offered by Hide and Sleek Leather Goods

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Stylish, 16 Jan 2014
Top quality item, and delivered very quickly. The spectacle case is all I thought it would be, and I am very pleased with it. I thoroughly recommend this seller, and I would not hesitate to purchase a further item from them in the future.

Brooks leather saddle B17 Narrow Classic black leather saddle
Brooks leather saddle B17 Narrow Classic black leather saddle
Offered by expert-shops

5.0 out of 5 stars Saddle up, 18 Sep 2013
This review is from: Brooks B17 Narrow Saddle (Sports)
I don't think you can get any better than a leather saddle. I used a Brooks B17 long, leather saddle for thousands of miles, over the years, until it wore out. Now I have bought this new Brooks Narrow Saddle , and I think it is beautiful.

Cinelli A1 Quill Stem - Silver, 90mm
Cinelli A1 Quill Stem - Silver, 90mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Classic, 18 Sep 2013
This review is from: Cinelli A1 Quill Stem (Sports)
Well, what can I say,? without doubt, in my opinion, the best Stem ever. I used a 130mm Cinelli stem for years, but now that I am that little bit older, ( strange how your arms get shorter as you get older ) I bought this 90mm classic stem. I don't think I am over the top when I say its a work of art.

Cinelli Criterium 65 Bar - Silver, 42cm
Cinelli Criterium 65 Bar - Silver, 42cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 18 Sep 2013
This review is from: Cinelli Criterium 65 Bar (Sports)
Probably the best Handlebar of all time, ever. I have used Cinelli bars for many, many, years, 17s and 13s, this time I decided to get Cinelli Criterium, and I am well pleased.

Samsung UE32F5000 32-inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD LED TV (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by K.K. Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear and Sharp, 18 Sep 2013
Great TV for the price. Colour is fantastic, right size for the room, light and easy to handle, I am thoroughly enjoying watching program,s on it.

The Twelve Caesars (Penguin Classics)
The Twelve Caesars (Penguin Classics)
by Suetonius

5.0 out of 5 stars Phew !!!., 18 Sep 2013
Another great read. Unbelievable what these Caesars got up to. Of course, like all books, its only the author,s version of events, and its hard to take from a book, in what context a Character means in his spoken line/lines. Recommend this book to all.

The Conquest of Gaul (Classics)
The Conquest of Gaul (Classics)
by Julius Caesar

5.0 out of 5 stars True or False ?, 18 Sep 2013
A cracking read none the less. The victors tell the story. Tricky devils the Romans. I would recommend this book to all.

METALLIC RED - UNIVERSAL SPRAY PAINT 400ml
METALLIC RED - UNIVERSAL SPRAY PAINT 400ml
Offered by Taxi-Mart Taxi Accessories & Car Spares

2.0 out of 5 stars Lack of ???, 18 Sep 2013
Hello, I used about a third of the contents of the can, then, the can ran out of pressure ?. regards Hugh Mcgunigel.

Nine Lives: In Search of the Sacred in Modern India
Nine Lives: In Search of the Sacred in Modern India
by William Dalrymple

4.0 out of 5 stars Well, but,?, 21 Oct 2011
Having read William Dalrymple,s other books ie. In Xanadu, The Last Mughal, The Age of Kali, and From the Holy Mountain, all excellent reads, especially From the Holy Mountain, I found Nine Lives, dare I say it,? a bit quiet-er, still an excellent read, but a bit of sameness around each tale, a tad predictable.

In Xanadu: A Quest (Flamingo)
In Xanadu: A Quest (Flamingo)
by William Dalrymple

5.0 out of 5 stars To-gether in Xanadu, 21 Oct 2011
Yes, William Dalrymple took me on the journey to Xanadu, I was there every step of the way. An excellent travel book, an excellent writer. I also have, and have read, by the same writer, From the Holy Mountain, The Last Mughal, The Age of Kali,and Nine Lives.

Page: 1 | 2