Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now
Profile for Sam Underhill > Reviews

Content by Sam Underhill

Sam Underhill

Page: 1 | 2
Pandaren® full skin sticker faceplates for PS4 console x 1 and controller x 2 (PSone 20 years anniversary) [Instruction in image lists]
Offered by Jaderealm

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be a better lay out!, 20 Aug. 2015
Product came well packaged, arrived quickly but when it came I wa really annoyed that the side stickers were still attached to the top sticker. I shouldn't do the cutting the stickers out myself. It should really be there and done.

Lego Marvel Super Heroes (PS4)
Lego Marvel Super Heroes (PS4)
Offered by Online Entertainment Warehouse

4.0 out of 5 stars Grab your cape and fly to the store NOW!, 11 Sept. 2014
If you like Lego games and Marvel! BUY!

A Nightmare on Elm Street - Freddy Krueger Bobble Head
A Nightmare on Elm Street - Freddy Krueger Bobble Head

3.0 out of 5 stars Bobble Heads are different..., 11 Sept. 2014
I bought this to start a little collection, I had already owned a Walter White bobble head but from another store, I thought that all bobble heads would sort of be the same size and shape but this one was bigger than my other one. The bobble head itself is exactly how you see it on here.

Harry Potter - Complete 8-Film Collection [Blu-ray] [2011] [Region Free] [2001]
Harry Potter - Complete 8-Film Collection [Blu-ray] [2011] [Region Free] [2001]
Dvd ~ Daniel Radcliffe

4.0 out of 5 stars Harry Potter and the Blu-ray Collector., 3 Sept. 2014
Great collection, better than the US version. The first few films have got a bit of grain on them but completely watchable, hen the HD comes into play, it's looks sharp! If you're a big Harry Potter fan and need the films on Blu-ray. Don't hesitate, good set.

WWE CM Punk Best in the World Authentic T-Shirt SIZE LARGE
WWE CM Punk Best in the World Authentic T-Shirt SIZE LARGE
Offered by WrestlingUK

4.0 out of 5 stars It's CLOBBERING TIME!!!!!!, 3 Sept. 2014
Don't worry it's 100% authentic! I was a bit worried thinking it may be a custom one that looks like the official one, It is official! It doesn't have the MITB date on the back but still this version has been wore by CM Punk on television. If you're a fan! Buy.

Breaking Bad Logo Rubber Keychain
Breaking Bad Logo Rubber Keychain
Offered by BoxBot

5.0 out of 5 stars I AM THE ONE WHO UNLOCKS., 3 Sept. 2014
What you see is what you get, good size, good quality, if you're a Breaking Bad fan and need to own a key ring! BUY!

T-Shirt Oasis, Liam & Noel Gallagher ::: Colour: skyblue, sand or white ::: Sizes: S-XXL (Britpop)
Offered by SpielRaum & Pixda

3.0 out of 5 stars I haven't had it ironed yet but it does look like it may ruin it, 3 Sept. 2014
Took a while to arrive but not too long. The logo shown in the picture looks bigger than it does on the actual shirt. I haven't had it ironed yet but it does look like it may ruin it, maybe bet to leave it to dry out. Overall, I'm happy with it, I was surprised to see there isn't many "Oasis" shirts on the market so this is nice to own. If you're a fan, buy it!

HTC 8X Window Phone Wave TPU Hydro Gel Case, Screen Protector,Touch Screen Stylus And Polishing Cloth

5.0 out of 5 stars Not an essential, but does the job!, 28 Mar. 2014
Once fitted on my phone, I have just forgotten about it, my phone is safer then it was before...nothing else really to say, if you're considering buying one, I would highly recommend!

Die Hard (2-Disc Bonus Edition) [Blu-ray] [1988]
Die Hard (2-Disc Bonus Edition) [Blu-ray] [1988]
Dvd ~ Bruce Willis
Offered by Magic Movies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Die Hard Blu-ray, 28 Mar. 2014
This isn't IMDB or "Blu-ray.com" so I won't be talking about the film rating or the picture quality...however, I am here to talk about the delivery, It arrived with a few other films I ordered in good condition wrapped up in the plastic sealing. Nothing else to say.

Buy it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 5, 2014 4:47 PM BST

City of God [Blu-ray]
City of God [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Alexandre Rodrigues

5.0 out of 5 stars City Of God Blu'ray, 28 Mar. 2014
This review is from: City of God [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)

Buy it!