Profile for Elliot Brown > Reviews

Content by Elliot Brown

Elliot Brown

Page: 1 | 2
Portta Version 1.4 HDMI 3 Port 3x1 Switch Switcher with Pigtail Full 1080p 3D and 4Kx2K compatible 1.3
Offered by LTZmart

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't even work properly, bought so I didn't have ..., 22 Sep 2014
Doesn't even work properly, bought so I didn't have to constantly switch cables and I thought this would be my solution.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 6 Aug 2014
2nd gaming keyboard I had after 1st broke and I wanted a different one so I didnt want to spend an awful lot on one and found this, red and blue colours look good and recommend if anyone wants a coloured keyboard without spending a lot.

BW® Crocolis HD - 1080P Full HD Extreme Sports Action Camera with 1.5 inch Preview Screen(Waterproof IP68 HDMI output)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality camera, 28 Jun 2014
At first when I looked at this camera it was a video review from Techmoan (Youtube). I was interested straight away as it had an LCD screen fitted onto it unlike the GoPro. I tested it a few times and I am impressed by it as you can shoot in 1080p or 720HD at 60 fps. Unlike the GoPro the box came filled with a bunch of accessories such as helmet mounts and dashboard mounts. I am very impressed by this product but the only thing that could be improved is the microphone, it does pick up sound but not enough and the external camera that comes in the box requires the water proof seal to be open.

Brooklyn Bridge - Colour - Maxi Poster - 61 cm x 91.5 cm
Brooklyn Bridge - Colour - Maxi Poster - 61 cm x 91.5 cm
Offered by Poster Revolution UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 4 Jun 2014
So it came in a hard cardboard tube an then it was in some thick paper so the poster didn't get damaged and couldn't believe I got it this cheap, if you are looking to buy this go for it!

Qwerty Micro USB Micro Chiclet Style Keyboard - Black
Qwerty Micro USB Micro Chiclet Style Keyboard - Black
Offered by ADMI Limited UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent, 30 May 2014
Always wanted to try a chiclet keyboard, I use it for my Xbox because I hate writing long messages using the controller

Stink Bombs (3 per box)
Stink Bombs (3 per box)
Offered by Express Goods UK

5.0 out of 5 stars So so so bad!, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Stink Bombs (3 per box) (Toy)
Bought these because my school has about 2500 people in it so I thought it would be funny to let some stink bombs off and boy these were worth the minor charge, seeing everyone's face was just priceless it really was something to remember

Minder PAL002 Key Ring Personal Attack Alarm with Torch, Silver
Minder PAL002 Key Ring Personal Attack Alarm with Torch, Silver
Offered by EposGear

5.0 out of 5 stars Just for fun, 6 Mar 2014
Bought one of these because its annoying and decided to take it to school to mess around with, it's a good laugh and fun thing to have

WEIGHT LIFTING PADDED LEATHER GLOVES - W035 - FITNESS TRAINING BODY BUILDING GYM SPORTS & WHEEL CHAIR USE SIZE (SMALL)
Offered by Kango Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, 6 Mar 2014
I was getting blisters on my hands at the gym and my friend recommended to get some of these type of gloves so i searched them online and found these for £4, very good and do the job

Bostik Blu Tack Handy
Bostik Blu Tack Handy
Offered by Hobby Art & Crafts

5.0 out of 5 stars Haha, 6 Mar 2014
I guess blu tac is blu tac, its really cheap and very handy to have with my set up :)

niceEshop(TM) Studio Microphone Mic Wind Screen Pop Filter/ Swivel Mount / Mask Shied For Speaking Recording -Black
Offered by Cosy-Zone

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good and cheap, 6 Mar 2014
Really good and cheap but the clamp is fairly annoying to attach, overall this is an amazing product and it definitely worth it!

Page: 1 | 2