Profile for DisneyBarbie > Reviews

Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Running Watch - Pink/White
Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Running Watch - Pink/White
Price: 76.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for runners, 22 April 2014
I had used smartphone apps to record my runs previously, but decided to change to a sports watch after hearing friends' good reviews of them. This is the simplest Garmin model, but does everything I need it to... displays pace/distance (or time/calories if preferred), beeps & displays average pace at each mile, and can also be programmed with a walk/run alert for those who use that method to train. After each run you can see pace per mile, total distance, time and calories.
The Garmin Connect website is a good way to record and analyse runs - showing maps, elevation, weather and splits.
I run regularly (around 3 times per week - up to half marathon distance) and find the watch only needs to be charged once a week.
The watch is lightweight and the strap can adjust to very small/large sizes. I find it comfortable to wear while running.

Skechers Womens Go Run 2 Pink/Lime Athletic and Outdoor Sandals 13555 5 UK, 38 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite running shoes, 30 Sep 2013
I bought a pair of these a few months ago and wanted a second pair, ready for a half marathon early next year. They are very light and give me great support when running.

Poppin Guitars: Tuneful of She
Poppin Guitars: Tuneful of She
Price: 23.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!, 20 Jan 2010
I was so pleased to find this cd being sold by a UK seller.. I wanted to buy it as a Christmas present but all the places I found it were shipping from the USA.. not only was this cd reasonably priced, it was dispatched very quickly and in time for Christmas.
Thank you!

The Princess and the Frog
The Princess and the Frog
Price: 16.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Going down the bayou.., 18 Dec 2009
Fabulous movie and wonderful soundtrack... I got to see Princess & the Frog last weekend in the USA, it's not out in the UK until February and I already can't wait to see it again.

A must buy for any disney animation fan (Aladdin, Beauty & The Beast, Little Mermaid etc) and jazz music fans.

Randy Newman has done an excellent job on the songs & soundtrack.

Highly recommended!

Canon PIXMA iP2600 Photo Printer
Canon PIXMA iP2600 Photo Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent printer & amazing value, 25 July 2009
I bought this printer as I wanted a Canon model, mostly for printing photos and word/excel documents.

The quality of printing is excellent, set up was very easy, and the ink cartridges are not too expensive.

Highly recommended.

Pinocchio/Jungle Book [DVD]
Pinocchio/Jungle Book [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ben Sharpsteen

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical!, 22 April 2009
This review is from: Pinocchio/Jungle Book [DVD] (DVD)
I was so pleased to find this boxset of two classic Disney animated movies. I wanted to buy both movies, so to find them together and such a fantastic price was great. Two must-have movies for any Disney dvd collection.
Both DVDs include the bonus discs, which contain a lot of very interesting backstage sections, games, interviews & commentaries.

Stripped
Stripped
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars stripped and superb!, 6 Nov 2002
This review is from: Stripped (Audio CD)
It's been such a long wait for this album; but to me it's so much better for an artist to record one fantastic album like this than churn out a disk every year.
I can't stop listening to it! Every track is so different and original; Christina has grown up since her first album (just look at the difference in album covers!)
'Dirrty' is a great song, but don't judge the entire album on the first single; it's much deeper and personal.
I love 'Make Over', 'Infatuation', 'Get mine, get yours', 'the voice within','impossible'... too hard to choose just one!
If you like 'Missundaztood' by P!NK then I would definitely recommend this album. It's no-where near as pop-orientated as her 1999 album, and unlike many other artists, Christina has written many of her own lyrics
She receives so much bad press for her fashion-style, I just wish all the critics would buy this album and remember what a fantastic voice and persona she has.
This definitely gets 5 HUGE stars!!