Profile for London Lady > Reviews

RAGE
RAGE
Price: 1.88

5.0 out of 5 stars A very goood author, 2 May 2012
This review is from: RAGE (Kindle Edition)
This book was one of the best I've read in a long time. It was so descriptive I felt I was seeing everything that was happening as if I was watching it on a dvd I was sorry when the book ended as I was enjoying it so much. I will certainly purchase more of Kimberly A Bettes' books in future.

Texas Death Row
Texas Death Row
by Bill Crawford
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Book, 9 Feb 2012
This review is from: Texas Death Row (Paperback)
This is a very interesting book with statistics. I find once I pick it up I cannot put it down again and I don't mind reading it over again.

Xtra-Funky Exclusive Soft Silicone Flower Floral & Butterflies Case for iPhone 3G 3Gs (Multicoloured Swirls & Butterflies)
Offered by Xtra-Funky Ltd (VAT Registered)
Price: 3.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value for the Money, 9 Feb 2012
I ordered this case along with another one and I am equally satisfied with the quality and value for money. As they become worn and dirty I shall purchase more they are more sturdy than I expected.

Xtra-Funky Exclusive Soft Silicone Flower Floral & Butterflies Case for iPhone 3G 3Gs (Green Swirls)
Offered by Xtra-Funky Ltd (VAT Registered)
Price: 3.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 9 Feb 2012
This product arrived earlier than expected and I am very impressed with the quality it is also very pretty and keeps my IPhone clean and safe. I would recommend this product as good value for money.