Profile for Susan Williams > Reviews

Content by Susan Williams

Susan Williams (Cleveland UK)

Crystal Head Vodka 70 cl
Crystal Head Vodka 70 cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Crystal Head Vodka 70 cl (Grocery)
Love it, just bit disappointed price reduced soon as I bought it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 3, 2014 10:49 PM GMT

Design Toscano Biker Gnome in Leather Statue
Design Toscano Biker Gnome in Leather Statue

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivery very quick and absolutely love it! It is a present for my bike ..., 3 Nov. 2014
Delivery very quick and absolutely love it! It is a present for my bike mad hubby and I'm sure he will think its great

LADY BOWLER Novelty Bottle Stopper
LADY BOWLER Novelty Bottle Stopper
Offered by Sporting-Gifts

3.0 out of 5 stars Took from box in two bits!, 3 Jan. 2012
This review is from: LADY BOWLER Novelty Bottle Stopper
I LOVED these novelty gifts (got man bowler too). Unfortunately when I checked product before wrapping for Xmas gift it just broke in two in my hands. No time to return so attempted to glue which is ok but didn't give as intended gift

The Hundredth Man (Carson Ryder, Book 1)
The Hundredth Man (Carson Ryder, Book 1)
by J. A. Kerley

5.0 out of 5 stars First in the series and all brilliant!, 16 May 2011
I use listmania a lot as I like to read a series of books. This was the first book in the Carson Ryder series and I have now read them all. Brilliant, thougtful books covering serial killers, with a great personal account of the main characters life which makes you want to read the next book.

Lazybones (Tom Thorne Novels)
Lazybones (Tom Thorne Novels)
by Mark Billingham

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 28 Nov. 2010
Having watched 'Sleepyhead' on TV I decided to get the second story in series to read. Loved it. I am already onto the next book in the series. I love crime/thrillers and particularly when you can identify with the main character and read the books as much to read about Thorne as much as the stories.

CHERUB: The Sleepwalker
CHERUB: The Sleepwalker
by Robert Muchamore

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Books!, 16 Feb. 2008
My son is 13 and got the first 4 in the series of Cherub Books for Christmas - best pressie!! He read them within a couple of weeks and asked for the next ones in the series. Just finished reading the latest one and has loved them! I even read the first one (I like to have an idea what he is reading about!) and thoroughly enjoyed it too (even made me cry in one part!). How great that an author can so enthrall teenagers!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 12, 2008 7:25 PM GMT