Profile for Papaver > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Cyberjammies Alice Print Wrap Women's Dressing Gown Blue Mix Size 22
Cyberjammies Alice Print Wrap Women's Dressing Gown Blue Mix Size 22

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for travelling, 16 Jun 2014
The dressing gown wasn't overly generous but was enough to preserve my modesty. I bought it to go away and it is ideal for that as it is very light and didn't take up much room in my suitcase. Doesn't crease much either.

Byron Sentry BY212 100m Wireless Portable and Plug-In Door Chime Kit with 6 Sounds

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install and does the job, 4 May 2014
We couldn't hear the doorbell in all parts of our house so replaced it with this. We ended up buying an additional plug-in unit
just to cover the whole house and the whole system works very well. The installation instructions were easy to follow.

Kärcher WV60 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum Kit
Kärcher WV60 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Effortless cleaning, 7 April 2014
I hate cleaning windows so anything that makes it easier is a hit with me. The Karcher is light, easy to use, and gives a streak-free finish. The charge lasted long enough for me to do most of my inside ground floor windows, including a large conservatory, and that was despite me forgetting to charge it up after I was given it three months before. It's on charge now so that I can finish the job, and I feel really encouraged to do the upstairs as well as it really takes the hard work out of window cleaning.

Stovax Stove Fire Glass, Aga, Rayburn & Oven Cleaner Gel 500ml
Stovax Stove Fire Glass, Aga, Rayburn & Oven Cleaner Gel 500ml
Offered by Plumbing Supermarket

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 7 April 2014
I have used a spray-on foam and a special pad to clean my wood burner glass and they both worked up to a point, but left a stubborn deposit in the corner. I applied the Stovax gel, left it for five minutes, then wiped it off with a damp cloth and the result was amazing. The glass has never been so completely clean. Highly recommended.

Solid Oak Spice Rack Three Tier Up To 27 Jar Capacity - Display Herbs, Spices, Nail Varnish, Collectibles, etc
Offered by SilverAppleWood

5.0 out of 5 stars Tidy, 13 Mar 2014
I got two of these to replace two old pine spice racks which didn't match. My kitchen looks nice and tidy now. The spice racks are attractive and well made, and fit all the different brands of jars that I have.

Shower Screen Seal (Glass Thickness 4 - 6mm | Gap to Seal 10mm)
Shower Screen Seal (Glass Thickness 4 - 6mm | Gap to Seal 10mm)
Offered by PlumbTap

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy packaging, 10 Mar 2014
The seal was despatched in what was basically a long plastic bag and consequently it arrived very battered and bent. I asked for a refund and, to give the suppliers their due, my money was refunded without any quibbling.

Bosch PFZ 500 E All Purpose Saw
Bosch PFZ 500 E All Purpose Saw

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 19 Feb 2014
I bought this to cut up scrap wood and small trees for the woodburner. I had been struggling along with a cordless chainsaw
which, though useful, was restricted by the length of charge in the battery. The Bosch saw is brilliant - it's not too heavy, the blade is easy to fit and it gives a good, clean cut. Admittedly there is quite a kickback when you have almost cut through your bit of wood so I had to make sure I was concentrating, not daydreaming as usual! I cut the wood on a saw horse anyway, which keeps everything stable, so I felt perfectly safe. I now have a big pile of cut wood for very little effort.

Young Blood
Young Blood

5.0 out of 5 stars Very moving, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Young Blood (MP3 Download)
Generally speaking Sophie Ellis-Bextor's voice is not for me. That's not a criticism of her, just my personal preference. However, I heard Youngblood on the radio and ended up downloading the single as I thought it was beautifully written, very haunting and sung so movingly.

Tea From A Jam Jar: SOMETIMES HEARTWARMING BUT OFTEN SAD A STORY OF REJECTION HEAPED ON DESPAIR

2.0 out of 5 stars Interesting but..., 13 Dec 2013
I borrowed this book from the Kindle Owners' Lending Library. Reading it felt like listening to somebody reminiscing about their past, and it was quite interesting as I grew up at the same time as the author. However, I was left wondering if anybody proofread the book as the grammar, punctuation and spelling was very odd at times. It was possibly left like this to make it more "authentic", but I just found it annoying. For example, tenses were changed in the same sentence (a pet hate of mine) and I have never seen such an unusual use of a semi colon (just randomly inserted into the middle of a sentence).

Velox Tressorex Cloth Handlebar Tape - Black
Velox Tressorex Cloth Handlebar Tape - Black
Offered by Sam Cycling Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, 13 Dec 2013
The handgrips on the handbrake and grass collector on my ride-on mower had perished over the years, and this tape was a good replacement. I used half a roll on each handgrip, giving a good amount of padding.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3