Profile for Trixi Field > Reviews

Content by Trixi Field

Trixi Field "author of 'Your Song Your Joy'" (Hemel Hempstead, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
MOBILE PHONE MAINS CHARGER FOR SAMSUNG E720, E810, I300, P730, Z130, Z140, Z500, ZM60, ZV10,
Offered by MOBILEPARTZ

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 17 Mar. 2013
Was very inexpensive, and whilst it's not exactly as the original charger, it does the job. I have no complaints - I don't have to change my mobile phone yet.

Womens/Ladies Cream/Grey/Black Fur Bootee Slippers With Fur Lining - Cream/Grey/Black - UK SIZE 6

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't keep feet as warm as you might expect, 17 Mar. 2013
These slippers are ok, cover the ankles and look cute. The sole is rather thin though, and if you don't have carpet in the house and suffer from cold feet, they're not enough. I generally need to wear two pairs of socks with them for them to work. They're inexpensive though, so perhaps that's to be expected.

BioRepair Total Protection Toothpaste
BioRepair Total Protection Toothpaste

3.0 out of 5 stars Much the same as any standard toothpaste, 17 Mar. 2013
I bought this having read great reviews about it. It's ok. Mint flavour is strong; it foams, it seems to do what most toothpastes do, so I suppose it does most of what it says on the tin. I don't feel it did anything more than clean my teeth adequately, but then, maybe my teeth don't need repairing sufficiently for me to see any difference in the enamel. Not worth the extra price, I feel. Sarakan does a better job, to my mind.

DARK NAVY BLUE - PAIR OF WATERPROOF CAR FRONT SEAT COVERS PROTECTORS
DARK NAVY BLUE - PAIR OF WATERPROOF CAR FRONT SEAT COVERS PROTECTORS
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 17 Mar. 2013
Keeps the front seats nice and clean, easy wipe clean. Before I had the seals of my front doors fixed, rain kept dribbling in and I'd have to put a bag on the seat to keep my buttocks dry. These solved my temporary problem. There might be a little pool of water in the morning, which I could wipe away - it didn't go through. Certainly worth the price and probably great if your dog is ever on the seat.

The Longevity Project: Surprising Discoveries for Health and Long Life from the Landmark Eight Decade Study
by Howard S. Friedman

5.0 out of 5 stars A fascinating read, 17 Mar. 2013
The factors that make us age can be rather surprising, and this book covers a whole host of things, not necessarily those habits of life that we might expect. Whilst we can't go back and change our childhood experiences, there is sufficient information to encourage one to look at one's current habits (especially sociability) and see how they can be improved, in order to improve life expectancy and quality. A good read, anyway.

Burt's Bees Radiance Lip Shimmer
Burt's Bees Radiance Lip Shimmer

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely product, 17 Mar. 2013
This is nice to use under a lip colour, letting it "run" slightly over the lipline. It seems to make the lips and lipline look smoother and a bit plumped. Shame there's not more in the tube.

High Strength Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000mg (360 Capsules)
High Strength Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000mg (360 Capsules)
Offered by Transforme

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 17 Mar. 2013
Basically, for the price, you get a whole year's worth of high-strength Omega 3 fish oils. That's really very good value. Whether it's as good as others - who can say? I take them just to ensure I'm getting enough of the Omega 3. Don't have any particular joint problems yet, so hard to judge anything other than value for money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 18, 2013 2:06 PM BST

Lock, Stock & Barrel Disorder Raw Earth - 60g
Lock, Stock & Barrel Disorder Raw Earth - 60g

1.0 out of 5 stars Gooey - probably not the right product for my hair, 17 Mar. 2013
This product seems to make my hair feel unwashed and greasy, when all I really needed was something to hold it and stop it getting flat. Not for me, I'm afraid.

Hot Water Bottle + Black/Grey Striped Fleece Cover 2 litre
Hot Water Bottle + Black/Grey Striped Fleece Cover 2 litre

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaky, 17 Mar. 2013
This didn't last very long till it leaked. Not terribly good, I'm afraid. Better to pay a bit more, and not get scalded....

lavera Trend Volume Mascara Brown 4.5ml
lavera Trend Volume Mascara Brown 4.5ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat ineffective, 17 Mar. 2013
I find this a little clumpy, but also it doesn't last - whether the oils around my eye affect it - when I come to take it off at night, there's hardly anything left on. It also seems to take a long time to dry - there's only so long you can go without blinking in order not to leave a stain on the lower lid.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9