Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "K" (Lancashire)

Page: 1 | 2
Seattle Quake 9.2 (A Jackie Harlan Mystery Book 1)
Seattle Quake 9.2 (A Jackie Harlan Mystery Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Mar. 2015
Good read thoroughly enjoyed this book.

Dominoes double nine, plastic, black spots, spinners - 00122
Dominoes double nine, plastic, black spots, spinners - 00122
Offered by Witzigs Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Mar. 2015
Good quality dominoes and a great price.

Chameleon: A City of London Thriller
Chameleon: A City of London Thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Mar. 2015
Great read great plot highly recommended. Will definitely read more from this author.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Dec. 2014
Stunning

Sony LCJHL Jacket Case for HX300/HX400V Camera
Sony LCJHL Jacket Case for HX300/HX400V Camera

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, 8 Aug. 2013
This case is a perfect fit for the Sony HX200. If you want a big bag to put loads of stuff in then this is not for you, it is really just protection against scratches etc which is what I wanted it for. I agree with a previous reviewer that a little pocket for a memory card would have been a good idea. Don't pay any attention to the reviews stating that it is difficult to put the camera into the case as it couldn't be easier. Very happy with this purchase.

Clutter-Free Home Living: The How-To Guide
Clutter-Free Home Living: The How-To Guide

3.0 out of 5 stars Quick Read, 22 Jun. 2011
I downloaded this book a) because it was free and b) because I really need to de-clutter. It was very short, more like a magazine article really. It did however inspire me to go round my house and attempt to put things in order. I would get it now whilst it is free as I would expect much more if I'd had to pay for it.

Chickens, Mules and Two Old Fools
Chickens, Mules and Two Old Fools

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy Read, 6 Jun. 2011
Ive just read this book over the weekend and I have really enjoyed it. Having been to Spain quite a few times and often discussed buying a place over there I can really relate to the tale. I didn't think it was hilarious but it is mildly amusing in places. If you have a day or so with not much to do and fancy an easy read then go for it, I don't think you will be disappointed.

The Knitter's Year
The Knitter's Year
by Debbie Bliss

3.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive and well presented, 7 Oct. 2010
This review is from: The Knitter's Year (Hardcover)
I love this book but I must admit out of the 52 projects I will probably only be inspired to actually knit 5 or 6 of the patterns. I do however think all of the items are beautiful. The book is really well presented and just looking at the pictures makes me want to make something. It has a shabby chic feel to it and I like looking at the background as much as the knitted projects.

Things i like - bags, scarves, cushions, lavender bags and door stop

Things I don't like (much) - baby things and Christmas decorations

I would recommend this book to people who can knit and have loads of patterns and ideas and not to people who are beginners as there is no help or advice included, however most of the projects are quite simple and the instructions easy to follow.

25 Bags to Knit: Beautiful Bags in Stylish Colours
25 Bags to Knit: Beautiful Bags in Stylish Colours
by Emma King

2.0 out of 5 stars OK for beginers, 28 July 2010
I bought this book after buying "25 more bags to knit" which i loved (see my review) and i cant say how disappointed i was. All the bags are quite boring and repetitive. Even a complete beginner would not get much inspiration from these designs. I haven't attempted to do any yet and probably wont bother.

25 More Bags to Knit: Beautiful Bags in Stylish Colours: Chic Totes for Modern Living
by Emma King
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 2 July 2010
I love this book and can't stop knitting. Ive tried about 5 of the patterns so far and as soon as I have finished one I start another. Most knit up quickly and can be finished in less than a week. I don't use Rowan wool as it is too expensive but I check it out then go and find a substitute. There is something for everyone from beginner to advanced and bags for every occasion from casual to evening wear. I would recommend this book for anyone who likes something different and projects to get done quickly.

Page: 1 | 2