Profile for S.K > Reviews

Content by S.K

S.K (UK)

Hostey® Tesco HUDL Micro D Hdmi Cable Gold Connectors - 1080p Full HD - Type D to Type A, 1.4V For Tesco HUDL 7" inch Tablet-1.8 metre
Offered by NowView

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work, 2 Jun 2014
Picture keeps cutting out. Does not work!! Had not tested earlier and upon using realised its faulty and useless!!! Complete waste of money.

WaterWipes Super Value Box - Pack of 9, Total 540 Baby Wipes
WaterWipes Super Value Box - Pack of 9, Total 540 Baby Wipes

1.0 out of 5 stars Very diasapointed with quality, 22 July 2012
My son has very sensitive skin so these were the only wipes I could use on him. I have purchased these wipes before and i eas pleased wuth them However, the manufacturers have increased the price and compromised on the quality. The wipes are not wet at all, almost dry to the point where I have to dip them in cooled boiled water!. I am so diasapointed as I purchased a 9 pack! I thought it was just an odd pack but I am on my third pack now and this pack is dry too!

Fisher-Price Rainforest Peek-A-Boo Leaves Musical Mobile
Fisher-Price Rainforest Peek-A-Boo Leaves Musical Mobile

1.0 out of 5 stars It does not spin, 16 May 2012
I have given this one star as the animals stop spinning and the leaves dont open and close, freezing while the music is playing. Shame really as I have to come and manually turn them to get the rotating motion going.

Philips AVENT SCF663/47 Advanced Feeding Bottles (Slow Flow, 260 ml, 4-Pack)
Philips AVENT SCF663/47 Advanced Feeding Bottles (Slow Flow, 260 ml, 4-Pack)
Offered by Care-by-Mail

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 16 May 2012
These don't leak as much as the old design and are lighter too. Good value for money as well from amazon.

Biscotti Bouncer
Biscotti Bouncer

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, VERY WELL PADDED AND SOFT, 15 May 2012
This review is from: Biscotti Bouncer (Baby Product)
My baby loves this bouncer. It is very well padded and keeps baby cocooned as well as entertained with the hanging toys. it has a really good recline, lie flat position for newborn babies too.

Nokia HS-47 Stereo Personal Handsfree Headphones
Nokia HS-47 Stereo Personal Handsfree Headphones
Offered by TechShoper

1.0 out of 5 stars Nokia HS-47 Stereo Personal Handsfree Headphones, 21 Oct 2009
This hands free kit is really flimsy and very poor quality. do not buy. Sound was quite low to begin with and now has stopped working in both ears. It lasted only two weeks and I cannot be bothered to return it and waste money on postage.