Profile for Navii > Reviews

Content by Navii

Navii

InfoTechnicaŽ WHITE 10000mAh Stainless steel only 9mm thin Travel Power Bank External battery pack Backup Portable Charger for iPadŽ, iPadŽ 2/3/4, iPhoneŽ 5, iPhoneŽ 4, iPhoneŽ 4S, iPodŽ, Blackberry, HTC, Android, Samsung and many more - Now with Free Travel Pouch and iPhoneŽ 5 8pin connector/adapter head. (10000mAh 9mm thin stainless steel body, WHITE)

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless., 11 Sep 2013
I was excited to be getting this as I needed something to charge up my iphone 5 on the go (my battery is quite weak) and I had seen the good reviews on here, as well as being impressed with the power capacity. Having received it I charged it up via usb and all four blue lights were on. I tried it out when my battery had died, let's just say good job I decided to try it out at home as opposed to out of the house! It would charge for literally 5 seconds and then as the blue lights went off the phone would stop charging! This meant that I was unable to maintain a consistent charge on my phone! Not worth Ŗ15 and I am currently in the process of returning it and getting my money back. So disappointed.