Profile for Dianney > Reviews

Content by Dianney

Dianney "Diane" (Wales)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sony KDL40R483 40-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p Television with Freeview - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars delivery was excellent and it was packed well, 24 Feb. 2015
The TV is going well so far. delivery was excellent and it was packed well. I am very pleased with it.

Elgento Coffee Percolator
Elgento Coffee Percolator

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good machine. Does what it's supposed to, 24 Feb. 2015
A very good machine. Does what it's supposed to. Was well packed and came within the time given. very pleased with it.

Vax V-124A Dual V Upright Carpet and Upholstery Washer
Vax V-124A Dual V Upright Carpet and Upholstery Washer

5.0 out of 5 stars A good machine that does a good job and the carpet ..., 19 July 2014
A good machine that does a good job and the carpet is pretty well dry after. It is a bit heavy to push and pull after it has water in it but it does a good job. It wouldn't be suitable for older people to use on their own as it is heavy. I would recommend it.

Professional Carpet Shampoo 5 Litres - Suitable for all Machines
Professional Carpet Shampoo 5 Litres - Suitable for all Machines
Offered by Crown Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars This carpet shampoo really did a good job on cleaning the carpets and they came up ..., 19 July 2014
This carpet shampoo really did a good job on cleaning the carpets and they came up like new. It was reasonably priced and I would recommend it.

Andrew James 12 LTR Premium White Digital Halogen Oven Cooker With Hinged Lid + Easily Replaceable Spare Bulb + 2 YEAR WARRANTY + 128 page Recipe Book - Complete with Extender Ring (Up to 17 Litres), Cake/Rice Dish, Toast Rack, Baking Tray, Steamer Tray, Skewers, High And Low Racks 1400 Watts
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Unlike my other one you can't really lift the lid up to turn food over as the fan keeps going and doesn't stop like my other one, 19 July 2014
I have had no problem with this halogen oven cooker so far. I bought it because it has a lift up lid rather than one you have to remove to get the food out after it's cooked. Unlike my other one you can't really lift the lid up to turn food over as the fan keeps going and doesn't stop like my other one did. I usually cook the food for half the time recommended and then it will shut off on it;s own and I can reset it after turning the food. You have to press buttons to get time and temperature set instead of turning knobs like my other one but I don't find this a problem. I am happy with it and would recommend it.

Bosch TWK3A034GB Village Kettle, 1.7 Litre, 3000 Watt, Red
Bosch TWK3A034GB Village Kettle, 1.7 Litre, 3000 Watt, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the fact that it has a lid that clicks ..., 19 July 2014
This kettle is lovely and light to carry after my other one that was heavy. I love the fact that it has a lid that clicks in place rather than one that lifts up as the lid will never open when you are pouring hot water out which has happened with some kettles. It is so easy to clean and fill and I would recommend it.

Jordan Optimised Energetics Ultra Pure Ceramic and Active Carbon 2L Water Jug
Jordan Optimised Energetics Ultra Pure Ceramic and Active Carbon 2L Water Jug

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a really good buy and worth the money, 19 July 2014
This is a really good buy and worth the money. The water tastes lovely,(we have soft water) and it is so easy to use. I keep it filled up in the fridge door and always have lovely cold water to drink. I would recommend this product.

Kenwood 4-Slice Toaster, 1500 W, White
Kenwood 4-Slice Toaster, 1500 W, White

5.0 out of 5 stars It has nice long deep slots that all size and shapes of ..., 19 July 2014
I have only just bought this toaster but so far I have had no problems with it. It has nice long deep slots that all size and shapes of bread will go in. It cooks up quickly and I like how you can raise it a little bit to see if it is cooked. I would recommend it and I am very happy with it. I haven't found any faults so far.

Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Blue
Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Wireless computer mouse, 2 May 2014
I have found this to be perfect for what I need. It's light and moves easily. The switch to put it on and off is slightly fiddly but that is the only fault I can find.

Electrolux WorkZone Z61A Stair & Car Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Electrolux WorkZone Z61A Stair & Car Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Stair vacuum, 31 Aug. 2013
This has plenty of power and does a good job of picking up. It is light and easy to use and I am very pleased with it. it does a good job and I would recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3