Profile for stewart > Reviews

Smiffy's Baby Spice Girl Costume - SMALL
Smiffy's Baby Spice Girl Costume - SMALL
Offered by Magic Fancy Dress

3.0 out of 5 stars Unsure, 10 April 2013
This design as a whole is perfect to represent Baby Spice, but on receiving this product, I noticed there was a design fault, the material on top of the pink material underneath was considerably shorter which is not what the design shows. It did not live up to what I was expecting and therefore I had to send it back unfortunately.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars it's all good, 10 April 2013
This product stings the skin, and truly make it feel like it is working, however, after using this for a while I didn't see much difference in my skin. This was last year so this review is belated... therefore I am going to try again because my skin has completely changed since then and effectively I am confident it will work! I'd recommend this because I KNOW it works but didn't for me the first time round.

Hair Brush for Bald Heads - great joke item!
Hair Brush for Bald Heads - great joke item!
Offered by MagicNevin

1.0 out of 5 stars stewart, 10 April 2013
I sent this product back unfortunately, I had bought it as a joke present for a friend and the packaging was better than the product because the materials were frail and didn't come up to my expectations unfortunately.

Criminal Minds - Season 7 [DVD]
Criminal Minds - Season 7 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Shemar Moore

3.0 out of 5 stars stewart, 10 April 2013
Still an ever growing collection of the Criminal Minds set! Was worth the money and the quality was decent and the packaging came in tat.

Criminal Minds Season 6 [DVD]
Criminal Minds Season 6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Shemar Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars stewart, 10 April 2013
My entire family love Criminal Minds and this box set is an addition to our growing set! It came in good quality packaging that wasn't broken and we have no had an issue since!

Healthy Sexy Hair Soytri-Wheat Leave-In Conditioner - 250Ml
Healthy Sexy Hair Soytri-Wheat Leave-In Conditioner - 250Ml
Offered by Unwind Me

4.0 out of 5 stars I'd recommend this, 10 April 2013
I have used this particular product for about two months, I have blonde hair and found my hair becoming incredibly frizzy and dry. So I decided to invest in a leave-in conditioner that I had heard about. I can safely say I am not disappointed... it takes a bit of getting used to because you have to learn what amount is the right amount for you and your hair. It's a perfect product to detangle your hair and condition it. However I do find there is a fine line between it being just right and being too much, making your hair sticky and limp. Despite this I would still highly recommend this product, it is pretty much perfect!

Personalised Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 SIIl Custom Case White Rim Custom Cover - PersonaliseItOnline
Offered by Xtreme_Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is great!, 10 April 2013
I honestly, can't fault this product, it is well manufactured, fits the phone perfectly and came just as I had asked.
Due to the heads on the picture being quite high up, the image had to be moved down which led to a band of white at the top, however this is understandable and I would rather have it like that than the faces just be the holes for the light, camera and speaker. I highly recommend this product!