ARRAY(0xb33292a0)

Profile for Mrs. Lynn Carter > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Lynn Carter

Mrs. Lynn Carter "carter_lynn" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
CatIt Senses Play Circuit
CatIt Senses Play Circuit
Price: 9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun, 5 Jan 2014
This review is from: CatIt Senses Play Circuit (Misc.)
I bought 2 of these, one for my own elderly cat, and one for my sister in law's cat. My cat was enthralled by it immediately, especially as I had added one of the flashing balls that you can buy separately as well as the one it comes with. She keeps attacking it every now and then throughout the day. She is a very clever cat, and it didn't take her too long to figure out how to get the blue covers off if she wanted to, she just put her arm straight through the tunnel, and pulled it back until it clicked out. Having said that, she has only done this about three times in total, as she seems to prefer the chase. My sister in law's cat is totally deaf, and he loves the flashing ball which she also added, and spends ages trying to get them out. He isn't as clever as our cat, so he hasn't worked out how to get the tops off the tunnels though. A great toy, which we will both probably be adding extra tracks to etc.

Mikki Grooming Anti Tangle Moulting Comb
Mikki Grooming Anti Tangle Moulting Comb
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 Aug 2013
We have a long haired brown tabby cat, (nickname is the grouch), and grooming her has always been a nightmare! Since buying this comb she is like a different cat, and actually comes running to be groomed! We get the equivalent of a small kittens worth of hair off her a day, with no spits or growls, and my husband gets to keep all his fingers! I can't recommend this comb enough. We also bought the Mikki tangle breaker, which is also brilliant.

Mini RayTemp infrared thermometer, low cost, easy to use non contact thermometer
Offered by ETI Ltd
Price: 28.80

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 2 Mar 2013
My sister in law saw this gadget, or one like it on the tv, when it was being used to check food temps by the food inspectors. She has a sandwich shop, and was over the moon when we bought her this. Dirty Harry move over the fastest gun in the west lives in the northwest!!!!

Digital LCD Thermometer for Refrigerator Fridges Freezers
Digital LCD Thermometer for Refrigerator Fridges Freezers
Offered by BeautyMall(Shipped from HongKong)
Price: 1.78

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 2 Mar 2013
Brilliant little gadget, and good fast delivery. Very easy and clear to read. I have no problem what so ever in recommending this product.

Black SD Folio Case Cover Pouch with Clip-On LED Reading Lamp for Amazon Kindle 4
Offered by OGADGETHUB
Price: 19.49

5.0 out of 5 stars happy customer, 1 Feb 2013
Very speedy delivery from the seller, and well packaged. A very nice little product at a very reasonable price. I bought it as a gift, and I know it will be much appreciated, just couldn't fault it.

Silicone 4-Cell Rectangular 'Tree of Life' Soap Bar Mould
Silicone 4-Cell Rectangular 'Tree of Life' Soap Bar Mould
Offered by Sourcing4U Limited
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars really good, 15 Nov 2012
Great little mould, made lovely sized soaps. It was so much easier to use than some of the more rigid plastic moulds that I have, the soaps just fell out.

ColdZone 'OK' Fridge Temperature Monitor - new technology!
ColdZone 'OK' Fridge Temperature Monitor - new technology!
Offered by Food Safety Direct Limited
Price: 1.29

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad, 1 Aug 2012
This little gadget seems to be ok, but I would have preferred it to have an actual reading as well as the OK etc. It should state in the summary that no actual reading is given, as I probably wouldn't have bought it if I had known it didn't have one.

Legend of the Seeker: Complete First Season [DVD] [2008] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Craig Parker
Offered by supermart_usa
Price: 13.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant, 16 Mar 2010
This is one of the very best shows on the box at the moment. It is brilliant family entertainment, although not really suitable for younger family members. The effects and story lines are very good, and the actors gel together really well. There is a particularly strong chemistry between the seeker and his confessor! I can't wait for this to become available in the UK as I will certainly be buying the two series. If you love a good mix of magic, action, comedy and romance, then this series is for you. I agree with the reviewer who said the people who have moaned about it not following the books needing to get a life. They really do need to grasp the concept of something only being BASED on an idea, and not literally following it.

Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader
Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader
Offered by iShrimp
Price: 2.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Nov 2008
I bought three of these, and I can't reccommend them enough. They are so easy to use, and far better than scrabbling around looking for usb leads etc. for phones and cameras. I just keep it in my bag, and I can access any sd card for my office work. Absolutely Brilliant!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 8, 2008 11:04 AM GMT

Samsung BD-P1500/XEU - Blu-ray Disc Player
Samsung BD-P1500/XEU - Blu-ray Disc Player

4.0 out of 5 stars Sceptic to Advocate, 4 Aug 2008
We got this machine as part of a bundle with a Samsung HD LCD TV, as just another gadget for my husband to play with really. I sent for a few discs, and we were really impressed with the quality of the picture. DVD isn't a patch on this believe me. My only niggle is that isn't multi region, so I can't play some of my dvd's through it, so the dvd player has had to be kept online as well. As to the ease of set up, it must be really easy, because my husband managed it with no problems whilst I got on with the ironing!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 6, 2009 6:55 AM GMT