Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Mooncandles  -  3 Real Wax Flameless Candles with Timer and Remote Control
Mooncandles - 3 Real Wax Flameless Candles with Timer and Remote Control
Offered by Innovationstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with these, 20 Nov 2014
Really pleased with these, I got them for my teenage daughters fire place ( in her bedroom )and they make the room warm and cosy without any of the danger. Good product, amazing delivery, came next day.

Paul Mitchell Oatmeal Pet Shampoo - 473ml
Paul Mitchell Oatmeal Pet Shampoo - 473ml
Offered by Hair Skin Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle worker, 7 Feb 2013
I had a Westie with major skin problems, spent a fortune at the vets, medicated shampoos, steroids and eventually a very expensive skin specialist nothing helped. My mum sent me this shampoo and I have to say it was effective immediately. The trick is to bath twice a week at first, then after a couple of weeks and if things have stablised once a week and do it religiously , if I go more than a week her skin starts getting red again. Just for the record it smells delicious as well, she is a very contended little dog again. Can not rate this product high enough, I have recommended it to many friends and as they say once you have used it there is no going back. It really is a wonderful shampoo.

Caro Emerald Presents Drum Rolls & Heart Breaks
Caro Emerald Presents Drum Rolls & Heart Breaks

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab easy listening, 8 Nov 2012
Bought this thinking it was Carla singing, but it is songs that influenced her. I was not at all disappointed like some of the other reviews. This is a fab CD my husband and 16 year old love it and have played it non stop. It is a lovely cd to put on in the evening sitting by the fire with a glass of wine, relaxed and cool.

Croissants and Jam (a romantic comedy)
Croissants and Jam (a romantic comedy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, thoroughly enjoyable book., 9 May 2012
I have never written a review for a book but this had me in fits of laughter, really really funny and well written, that I just had to write in. I am afraid I read it in two evenings I could not put it down, I think you could identify with Bel, the main character as it could so have happened to you, life is so complicated and fast that silly mistakes happen and Bels are just so hilarious and believable. A lovely light hearted story, but be prepared not to be able to put the book down as it just gets better and funnier as the book progresses.