Profile for Z.Smith > Reviews

2 x Pilot Laundry Tec Permanent Black Marker Pen School Uniform/Fabric/Clothes
2 x Pilot Laundry Tec Permanent Black Marker Pen School Uniform/Fabric/Clothes
Offered by Morgan's Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well, 2 Mar. 2016
Very good, does not come off and is easy to write with. Good buy.

Soft blue baby handprint air drying clay kit- makes 4-6 newborn prints
Soft blue baby handprint air drying clay kit- makes 4-6 newborn prints

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT CLAY! Just like Blue tac!, 2 Mar. 2016
Not impressed with this stuff at all. It's just like blue tac and never actually fully dries, still has a rubbery texture. Also got stuck on the board it I made the prints on even though it was left to dry for 4 weeks! This is false advertising as this is NOT clay at all.

Orchard Toys Fairy Cottage
Orchard Toys Fairy Cottage

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece missing!, 27 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Orchard Toys Fairy Cottage (Toy)
I'm very annoyed, bought this for a Christmas present for my little girl, we've just come to use it and the middle piece is missing! It's now over the time period for returning it so I can't return or replace it. What a waste of money and such a shame my little girl would have loved playing with this puzzle. They must have sent me a previously returned item! Not happy at all!

Summer's Child
Summer's Child
by Diane Chamberlain

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheese, 23 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Summer's Child (Paperback)
Is an ok book but found it a bit too far fetched and Cheesey at the end. Was therefore a let down.

Mega Bloks 3-in-1 Play n Go Table
Mega Bloks 3-in-1 Play n Go Table
Offered by Bargainmax Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Best for 2 years and up!, 23 Dec. 2015
Bought for my one year old but have put it away till he's older. All he wants to do is climb on it and pull all the Lego off and chuck it around. I'm sure he'll enjoy it more in another year or so!

Sylvanian Families Celebration Cat Family
Sylvanian Families Celebration Cat Family

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little cat family, 23 Dec. 2015
My three year old daughter loves these little cats, they are so detailed with lovely clothes. I think £19.99 isn't too bad considering you get seven of them and Sylvanian toys are normally very expensive. Recommended!

Peppa Pig Sing Along Kitchen
Peppa Pig Sing Along Kitchen
Offered by dreamproducts

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 20 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Peppa Pig Sing Along Kitchen (Toy)
This really is one of those rip off toys that make out their something they're not! It's described as sing along, well there are no songs, just the peppa pig theme tune playing over and over again which is very very annoying. Any child would get bored of this in a very short while in my opinion because there's not much you can do with it. My three year old got bored in 2 mins of watching the pan wobble about because that's all it does! Even my 14 month old got bored. I can't believe they are charging over twenty pound for this. It should be no more than ten!

KidKraft Magnolia Mansion Dollhouse
KidKraft Magnolia Mansion Dollhouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Straight forward instructions, great result!, 18 Dec. 2015
I have just put this house together for my girls 3rd birthday present. Im a woman and have never made anything like this before, but I managed to successfully make it in just over 3 hours (including a couple of mistakes I made) So I'm thinking if I can make it, anyone can! The instructions are clear but they are in picture form, so no writing. When it came to the end there were a couple of screws missing to put the bed together so I had to use a couple from home, but other than that I really can't complain. This is a solid house, so pretty with lots of detail, my little girl is going to be so happy when she sees it. I will be using the wall anchor it comes with as well, since I've got a 14 month old who could pull this on top of him, so it's great it comes with this also. Highly recommended dolls house!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bargain tights, 9 Dec. 2015
Great tights for the price. Yes they are thinner than normal tights for little ones but they don't look thin when they're on and haven't ripped yet. Good to have a few pairs to go with different outfits because they come in so many great colours.

Santa at the Door Advent Calendar with Glitter
Santa at the Door Advent Calendar with Glitter
Offered by Delicious Designs

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 9 Dec. 2015
Little girl loves it, just like the ones I used to have when I was a child.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12