Profile for L. Thomson > Reviews

Content by L. Thomson

L. Thomson (Forfar,Scotland, UK)

Beer Bag (Single)
Beer Bag (Single)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well!!.., 3 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Beer Bag (Single)
very good quality and does exactly what you need....:-)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 14 Jan. 2014
Ordered this for a present and it arrived really fast, this is a good quality t shirt for the price. Sizing, I would probably go a size larger than normal as my husband is usually a med and the large fits him perfectly.

The Beacon Safety Light
The Beacon Safety Light
Offered by Benny The Dog

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 3 Jan. 2011
This review is from: The Beacon Safety Light (Sports)
I have 2 Springers and this is the best, hard wearing, visible light we've had yet. I've tried so many and they come off the collar and get lost or the battery doesn't last but this has been fantastic!! I've recommended it to every dog owner I know.

Merrell Chameleon II Stretch Charcoal J83011U 5 UK Regular
Merrell Chameleon II Stretch Charcoal J83011U 5 UK Regular

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoes, 9 May 2009
Another great deal from Amazon. These are fantastic merrell shoes with great vibram soles. They do exactly what they are supposed to do. I've had mine wet, muddy and all sorts and they still look fab when they dry off! I would highly recommend these if you are looking to go hillwalking of just out walking the dog! Great value for money, so good, i've ordered another pair!