Profile for martin > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
KMC X1 Chain - Silver
KMC X1 Chain - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars It is an excellent chain!, 2 Nov. 2015
This review is from: KMC X1 Cycling Chain (Sports)
It's a specific single cog chain and I think maybe even just for rohloff gear hub, which is what I bought mine for. It is an excellent chain!

Tatonka Stainless Steel Kettle 2.5 Litre
Tatonka Stainless Steel Kettle 2.5 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent piece of kit used several times a day, 29 Sept. 2015
An excellent piece of kit used several times a day. It's lightweight, well thought out and constructed. I love mine, it has become an integral part of my daily life. 10/10.

Mad Max: Fury Road
Mad Max: Fury Road
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 29 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Mad Max: Fury Road (Amazon Video)
Crap
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 1, 2015 10:59 AM BST

Fire Skills 50 Methods for Starting Fires Without Matches
Fire Skills 50 Methods for Starting Fires Without Matches

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a common sense book of ideas for those with common sense, 23 May 2015
The author has done a good job of compiling and explaining various methods of fire starting in different weather conditions. There are obvious well known strategies and some not so well known ones. Overall this is a very informative book and I'm glad I bought it.

GoPro Protective Lens for Camera
GoPro Protective Lens for Camera

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm glad I have them, 23 April 2015
I was at first a little disappointed as I thought they would be glass and to that end I am still disappointed, however they work fine as far as clarity goes and cannot be faulted, they do come in a little clear plastic moulded protection case which is helpful. I think overall that for the price they are worth it but there are cheaper versions available, that said they are cheap enough and if looked after well, they should last indefinitely. To conclude, I'm glad I have them.

The Chimp Paradox: The Acclaimed Mind Management Programme to Help You Achieve Success, Confidence and Happiness

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 29 Mar. 2015
I bought the ebook and audio book and have listened to the audio book once. It is around 9 hours of listening which I listened to in increments. The author/orator speaks clearly and the narrative is straight forward, easy to comprehend and absorb.
I have been facing some particularly difficult areas in my life recently, life changing decisions to be made. Within the first hour and a half of listening to "The Chimp Paradox", I was beginning to make clear minded important decisions and then finding the correct way to deal with them. These are decisions that I have been putting off for many many years and as I stated life changing. I am so glad I bought this book! It is early days yet but I feel very confident that by working with the The Chimp Paradox, I am finally steering my ship in the direction I wish to go.

UK-EDEALS® Top Quality Charger FOR TOSHIBA EQUIUM U400-124 AC ADAPTER LAPTOP CHARGER + LEAD POWER CORD Ordinateur portable Adaptateurs Chargeur Pour with LEAD POWER CORD CABLE
Offered by UK TRADE CENTRE LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price. It works, 24 Mar. 2015
Arrived within 48 hours free delivery. Excellent price. It works. Bish Bosh!

Neewer Feiyu 2 Piece Ultra Reach Carbon Fiber Extension Bar with One Converter Switch for G4/G3 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 Mar. 2015
Some of the reviews here make no sense, hopefully this one will. This product consists of two carbon fibre hollow poles that are extension poles for the Feiyu Tech G4 gimbal. The Feiyu Tech G4 gimbal is a 3 axis motorised camera steady, that's designed specifically around the Gopro 3 and 4 models, it is not however, GoPro product or designed by GoPro and neither are these poles. They are a Feiyu Tech product. Also provided with the poles is an on/off switch that attaches to the end of either extension, it does not actually do anything when attached on either pole except to cover the pole end joining thread, it does though serve as a spare switch to go on the G4 Gimbal. That said, the poles themselves are very light and seem strong enough for the job. They are each 39cm long making almost a total of 80cm with the extra switch joined on as pole end. The joiner threads are metal alloy. They give a nice extra reach allowing for extra and interesting angles and along with the Gimbal allow one to make very smooth and professional quality footage and I do not exaggerate. I am very glad i bought these to go with my gimbal, I can now make good movies without the need for editing software.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 21, 2015 1:35 PM BST

Bucca Sonic Dan Moi Standard 10cm Jew's Harp - Multicolour
Bucca Sonic Dan Moi Standard 10cm Jew's Harp - Multicolour
Offered by Sound For Health

5.0 out of 5 stars Money well spent, 27 Feb. 2015
Money well spent is an understatement. This mouth harp is ..... Well I'm lost for words really. The sounds that come from this... If you like playing around with sound and music, these instruments are a must have. I will definitely be buying more, I already have, there are different sizes with different pitches. This particular one is mid to high range (alto)ish, although deeper sounds can easily be achieved, however there are larger lower tone harps available (bass). These harps are incredibly good value for money, I'm having so much fun with mine and using them to lay down nice rythmic sounds to use in video.

Neewer 900 mAh Feiyu 18350 3.7 V Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery (Pack of 2)
Neewer 900 mAh Feiyu 18350 3.7 V Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery (Pack of 2)
Offered by iTekLife Global

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent batteries, 23 Feb. 2015
Excellent batteries in my opinion. I still haven't done a conclusive test as yet but so far so good. I am finding these batteries to last in excess of 4 hours but still waiting for warmer weather to see if it improves.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8