Profile for Sarah H > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Great Big Beautiful Doll: The Anna Nicole Smith Story
Great Big Beautiful Doll: The Anna Nicole Smith Story

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, 6 Jun 2014
A good read and entertaining book. Gives a good picture of her life and antics and I quite sad in parts. Overall a thorough biography of the model's life.

Bob Martin Clumping Cat Litter, 10 Kg
Bob Martin Clumping Cat Litter, 10 Kg

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, 6 Jun 2014
I bought this previously and it seemed ok for the price but this time round I found it awful to use. Gritty with sharp stones in it and does hardly anything to eliminate smells . Also it doesn't clump effectively at all and you and left with bitty soiled pieces that are difficult to remove. It doesn't last long either given you have to keep removing good portions each time to get rid of all the small broken clumps. Wouldn't recommend. You are better off spending a bit more for a quality litter that will last longer and do a better job.

Silence
Silence

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: Silence (Kindle Edition)
Really good you just want to carry on reading. A modern romantic story. I don't go in for romance books usually but this is good and I have purchased the sequel too!

127 Hours: Between a Rock and a Hard Place
127 Hours: Between a Rock and a Hard Place

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, 6 Jun 2014
Brilliant! You won't want to put this down till you finish it. Highly recommended read and inspiring real life story.

MOZART Gold Original Chocolate Austrian Liqueur 50cl Bottle
MOZART Gold Original Chocolate Austrian Liqueur 50cl Bottle
Offered by Drink Specialist

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 28 July 2013
If you like chocolate and alcohol this is one for you. A smooth milk chocolatey drink with a subtle kick though it is not overly strong. Lovely drunk on its own.

New 2014 Designer Inspired Black & Silver Detail Shoulder Roomy Bag
New 2014 Designer Inspired Black & Silver Detail Shoulder Roomy Bag
Offered by zanexdirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic shimmering evening bag, 28 July 2013
This bag is beautifully shimmery and a good size. It also comes with two chain detachable handles. I am so pleased with this bag I have recommended it to all my friends.
Brilliant!

Acti-Fry by Tefal AL800040  Low Fat Electric Fryer, 1 kg Capacity, White, OLD
Acti-Fry by Tefal AL800040 Low Fat Electric Fryer, 1 kg Capacity, White, OLD
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Frying without the fat!, 13 Dec 2012
Great product for cutting out the fat in food to a great extent. The finished food tastes just as good as if cooked with all the fat. Bought the smaller capacity one to try and if I like it will upgrade to a larger one.

Definitely recommended!

[...]

OPI Natural Nail Strengthener ~MATTE NAIL ENVY ~15ml
OPI Natural Nail Strengthener ~MATTE NAIL ENVY ~15ml
Offered by Best-Beauty Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally amazing!, 8 May 2012
I had my nails done for my wedding last year and really loved having them long like I used to. I used to grow my own nails years ago but got fed up with them breaking. I didn't want to carry on paying for them at a salon so decided to grow mine and french polish them myself. I researched loads of nail strengtheners and settled on this one and never looked back. It is fantastic. I have not had broken nails for over 8 weeks and they are lovely and long. I have just stocked up on some more of this. Definitely recommended. A great product and arrives quick and neatly packaged from this seller.
Sarah from [...]

Affiliate Program Management: An Hour a Day
Affiliate Program Management: An Hour a Day
by Evgenii Prussakov

4.0 out of 5 stars For the affiliate manager, 10 Dec 2011
I may have been a little wrong here but I bought this to assist with my foray into affiliate marketing as an affiliate. I should perhaps have read a little deeper before buying as this is written from the perspective of an affiliate manager setting up an affiliate scheme for affiliates to join! Perhaps this is totally obvious from the description I haven't checked since but just note that this is what this book is about. Although an interesting book and no doubt you can take pointers away if reading as an affiliate but alot of it is irrelevant taken from that viewpoint.

Check out some of my affiliate marketing sites: [...], [...] and [...] and let me know what you think by leaving a comment. It would be much appreciated.

Web Marketing All-in-one Desk Reference For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers))
Web Marketing All-in-one Desk Reference For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers))
by John Arnold

4.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive, 10 Dec 2011
This is a large comprehensive book going into detail on a wealth of subjects. It is very helpful to use as a reference and if you want to get specific about something. For a beginner it may be a little overwhelming and off putting if you are just starting out and setting up, for example, your own website. It has helped me nevertheless to build my own sites though I have used other sources in the main to assist with these.

Check out[...],[...] and [...] and let me know what you think by leaving a comment. It would be much appreciated.

Page: 1 | 2