Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
O'Neill Miller Denim Straight Boy's Jeans
O'Neill Miller Denim Straight Boy's Jeans

5.0 out of 5 stars Trendy jeans, 16 April 2013
Love these jeans, I bought size for age 10 (for children 140 cm tall) for my 8 year old son who is tall for his age and they're just right and might be too short in 6 months time which will be a shame. Other reviewers say they're too long, in my case they're not long enough, I guess you can't please everyone all the time. Nonetheless, they're stylish and of high quality.

RIP CURL Salty Corpo Boy's Jacket Black 12 Years
RIP CURL Salty Corpo Boy's Jacket Black 12 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT JACKET, 16 April 2013
I bought the blue/grey coat because it was cheaper than the black/red one (go figure...). The quality is amazing, it is very well made with the added bonus of being waterproof and windproof. My son is 8 but he's tall for his age so I bought size 10 which is spot on but I am concerned the sleeves will be too short in a few months time (they are just the right lenght at the moment) so I might send it back and go for age 12, I want to make sure he gets as much wear out of this jacket as possible. The photos don't do the jacket justice, it is really trendy. It is also padded and very warm. Love it, specially at the bargain price.

UPDATE: Ordered size 12 in the Montana Check design but it's too baggy. However, I've decided to keep them both as he'll grow into the bigger size. These jackets at 22.50 are too good a bargain to be missed. By the way, I wear a petite size 10 and the jacket for age 12 fits me perfectly.

KG by Kurt Geiger  Women's Vanda Black Ankle Boots 2263700109 3 UK
KG by Kurt Geiger Women's Vanda Black Ankle Boots 2263700109 3 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic boots, 11 Mar 2013
I love these boots, they are exceptionally well made and comfortable. I was worried they would be too loose round the ankle because there is no zip but they're fine due to the elasticated sides. They were a bargain in the sale, I couldn't afford to pay full price. I am a very happy customer. Highly recommended.

Character World Simpsons Mischief Oblong Rug
Character World Simpsons Mischief Oblong Rug
Offered by Character Linens
Price: 7.80

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't last, 2 Mar 2013
I had given this mat 5 stars but 18 months later the edges are all curling up and it looks a mess. Shame.

ICHI I-AGWA-DR Halterneck Women's Dress Black Medium
ICHI I-AGWA-DR Halterneck Women's Dress Black Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress, 27 Feb 2013
The top part of the dress is lined, there is an opening about 35 cm in the back, it is fastened by 3 buttons round the neck at the back. Unfortunately I had to return it because the skirt was too tight, I ordered the size 12 because I am a size 12 (going on 13...) but for tops I am a 10 so ordering a size 14 would be no good, the skirt would fit but not the top part, that's the problem with dresses. Having said that, it looks really classy and elegant, ideal for a special occasion or a night out.

Desigual  Enteleckia Patterned Women's T-Shirt Cafe 10
Desigual Enteleckia Patterned Women's T-Shirt Cafe 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Small, 23 Feb 2013
I ordered the size 10 but it was too small and had to return it. I normally don't have a problem with size but this top was way too tight for my liking. However, the material is lovely and the pattern is stunning, it's the kind of top people will always notice. It looks really smart on, casual but elegant.

edc by ESPRIT 122CC1J005 Single Breasted Women's Jacket Grey - Grau (rock grey melange 088) Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little coat, 23 Feb 2013
I really like this brand, the clothes are very well made and the materials are of good quality. I ordered the S and it's spot on, apart from the sleeves, they are far too long but I was expecting that by looking at the photo. It's a lovely jacket for the chilly Spring/Summer days, casual yet smart, the material is very soft and comfortable. The shape is very flattering.

in wear Daliles Pencil Women's Skirt
in wear Daliles Pencil Women's Skirt

5.0 out of 5 stars SKIRT, 23 Feb 2013
I ordered the next size up because the waist seems very small from the photo and I was right. The skirt is very well made and fully lined. The material is gorgeous and it hangs well. A bargain in the sale, well worth the money.

Vero Moda WP Stain Jana EX3 Women's Blazer Snow White Small
Vero Moda WP Stain Jana EX3 Women's Blazer Snow White Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Women's Blazer, 19 Feb 2013
It's a lovely jacket, fully lined, ideal for Spring / Summer. Unfortunately the sleeves are miles too long (but I could live with that) and the S is really small, it feels tight around the shoulders and it looks really tight when buttoned up. I normally don't have a problem with size, an S always fits, but this was not the case and I will have to return it. Ordering a bigger size might be a good idea, the S is more like a size 8, not 10 so bear that in mind.

Hush Puppies Women's Revive Chukka Boot Mushroom Heels H2694705B 3 UK, 36 EU
Hush Puppies Women's Revive Chukka Boot Mushroom Heels H2694705B 3 UK, 36 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent boots, 16 Feb 2013
These were a great price but I managed to get an extra 20% off in of the Amazon promotions so that was an added bonus. I love this brand because of its comfort and quality. I bought the mushroom colour because I already have black and brown boots but I think they look better in the darker colours. Having said that, it's an unsual colour and they look nice too and can be matched with anything. They look lovely with skirts and cropped jeans, very flattering and stylish. The heel is higher than I expected and hoped for (8 cm, which is just over 3 inches) but they are still comfortable. They are true to size. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16