Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Vero Moda Sailor Marina Three Fourth Women's Top Optimum White Small
Vero Moda Sailor Marina Three Fourth Women's Top Optimum White Small
Offered by Elspeth MillsClothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 3 July 2013
Great top at a bargain price. It's very flattering and the material is of good quality. All in all, a good purchase.

AB483640BE Replacement Battery for Samsung C3050
AB483640BE Replacement Battery for Samsung C3050
Offered by izzibuyer

5.0 out of 5 stars All good, 3 July 2013
The battery was quickly dispatched. I fitted it in the phone and I put it on charge and it's been working fine ever since and holds the charge for nearly a week (phone is hardly used). Good value for money. Would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, 27 Jun 2013
I bought the "grey" shoes, which are actually blue, exactly as shown on the photo. The shoes are lovely and for someone short, like me, wedges are the answer. They are not the most comfortable of shoes around the toes, I wear them in short spells to break them in gently without any blisters. I love the pattern and overall I am extremely pleased. Delivery was fast. I agree with another reviewer who said these shoes are on the small side, the size 3 is more like a 2 and a half but they fit me Ok as I am a small 3 anyway. The shoes are well made and certainly look a lot more expensive.

Thermos Radiance Soft Lunch Kit, Navy
Thermos Radiance Soft Lunch Kit, Navy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Jun 2013
I bought this for my 8 year old son who no longer wants to be seen with his Ben10 lunchbag, or any "kids" lunchbag for that matter. This one is suitably cool for a kid and it's extremely well made, as it's to be expected from this brand, it's light as a feather and keeps the stuff nice and cool. Measurements are: width 25 cm, height 19 cm, depth 8 cm. The handle could be a big bigger, it's ok for smaller hands but for a full grown man it might be a bit tight. It certainly doesn't look as arched as the one on the photo. All in all, a good lunchbag for a very good price.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 10, 2013 10:54 PM BST

Ladies Fahrenheit Petrol Green Bomber Jacket (small)
Ladies Fahrenheit Petrol Green Bomber Jacket (small)
Offered by TopsandDresses

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice jacket but wrong sizing, 5 Jun 2013
I ordered the S but it was more like an XS, so had to send it back and the postage was only partially refunded as it cost me more than the £3.95 Amazon refunded me. The colour is lovely and the outer collar can be unzipped so the jacket looks more Summery. The material is very similar to denim, but thinner, and is fully lined. The collar flops a bit inwards when the jacket is unzipped but that could be because the jacket was too small for me. It's worth the £24.99 but not £89.99 as it's supposed to be reduced from.

Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 Case Jellyfish Silicone Cover With Screen Protector Film And Polishing Cloth

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 May 2013
The case fits the Ace 2 perfectly, the colours are very bright and the fact that there is a screen protector included makes this product unbeatable as far as value for money is concerned. I am extremely pleased and lots of people have commented on how nice the cover is. It's kind of unmissable really, very 70s. It is well made and can be fitted quite easily.

The Definitive Book of Body Language: How to Read Others' Attitudes by Their Gestures
by Allan Pease

1.0 out of 5 stars What a lot of rubbish, 19 May 2013
I couldn't finish this book. I thought it would teach me something but it's full of statements that anyone with a bit of common sense can work out for themselves. When they're not stating the obvious, the authors seem to make things up as they go along. It's just too bad for words, fortunately I only paid a couple of pounds for the book. Avoid.

Savile Row Mens Blue Rugby Shirt Size X-Large
Savile Row Mens Blue Rugby Shirt Size X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 13 May 2013
These are very well made and of good quality, the material is not flimsy and it's not too thick. I have now washed them a couple of times (at 30 degrees with washing liquid for colours) and they look perfect, they retained their colour and are not like some cotton shirts whose seams get twisted the first time they're washed. Excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 13 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 13 May 2013
This brush has surpassed my expectations. I didn't want to spend too much as I didn't know if I'd like it. This one offers great value for money. I have very fine hair, and not a lot of it, just above shoulder lenght and I normally use a round brush and hair dryer, I can't use straightners or I'd be bald within a week!! I use the hair dryer to get my hair virtually dry and then I style it with this brush. It's super quick and my hair looks as if I've been to the hairdresser, bouncy and full of body. I use it on the lowest setting and I switch it off while I prepare the next strand of hair to avoid the brush getting too hot but that's because I have fine hair and don't want to damage it. This brush is also great for a quick 2 minute tidy up, if needed, over the next days untill I wash my hair again. All in all I am very pleased and wouldn't be without it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17