Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Amazon Queen > Reviews

Content by Amazon Queen

Amazon Queen (Shropshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Unique Cheap Easy Clean Brown & Green Fun Cupcake Design Non Slip Washable Kitchen Mat Luna-6 Sizes

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not 100% anti-slip, 24 Mar. 2016
Love this mat, it's a really cute design and it doesn't curl at the edges. However, it's not as anti-slip as I'd wish, I have it on laminate floor and it does slide a bit, hence only 4 stars.

Ricosta William Wide Fit, Boys' Loafers, Black (Schwarz 090), 6.5 UK (40 EU)
Ricosta William Wide Fit, Boys' Loafers, Black (Schwarz 090), 6.5 UK (40 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 24 Mar. 2016
I only buy Ricosta for my son, they last a whole school year, and are comfortable from day one - no sore feet. Can't recommend them highly enough. Unfortunately they only go up to size 6.5, I will have to start looking in the men's section and hope Ricosta make something similar in a bigger size that will fit older teenage boys.

Honor 7 4G UK Dual SIM-Free Smartphone - Grey
Honor 7 4G UK Dual SIM-Free Smartphone - Grey
Offered by The Good Point

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone with annoying Huawei software, 19 Feb. 2016
If it's not broken, don't fix it!!!! The Huawei software layer over the top of Android is so annoying and pointless. I had a Moto G previously with "pure" Android Lollipop and I loved it. Now this phone hasn't got some of the features I used to use, namely, setting a data limit. Apparently, there's a way of doing it via the Huawei software (according to internet forums) but my phone hasn't got that particular option.... Also, to transfer photos, you need some sort of software/app whereas before I used to connect the phone to my PC, browse to the photos folder and copy&paste.... Simple! Very annoying indeed!! Good phone (hardware), all its good points have been covered by other reviewers. I need a dual SIM phone to avoid having to carry two phones and this is a great phone for that.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 22, 2016 9:31 AM BST

Sinland Absorbent Microfiber Dish Cloth Kitchen Streak Free Cleaning Cloth Dish Rags Lens Cloths Pack of 12 Purple
Offered by Eco-cleaning

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 19 Feb. 2016
Fantastic quality cloths, really absorbent and smear free. I am very pleased. I bought other cloths, even branded ones (Spontex) and they aren't a patch on these. I will stick with this brand in future.

Doves Farm Organic Speciality White Spelt Flour 1 kg (Pack of 5)
Doves Farm Organic Speciality White Spelt Flour 1 kg (Pack of 5)

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't meet expectations, 15 Feb. 2016
So far I have been unable to produce an edible loaf with this flour in my breadmaker. I have used Waitrose own spelt flour before and that was great, I was able to bake consistently good loaves on the Basic program (I haven't got an all singing all dancing machine that has a spelt program...). I decided to "upgrade" and use organic UK produced flour and it has been a disaster. The bread has come up undercooked. I feel rather disappointed as this flour isn't cheap. However, reading the reviews, the problem might be the amount of water. A reviewer has suggested 440 flour to 250 ml water, I will try that before I give up altogether. The birds that visit my garden are looking nice and fat though, they're the only ones that are happy with my failed attempts!!

Swish Ultrak Metal Extendable Corded Curtain Track Set, White, 167 - 305 Cm
Swish Ultrak Metal Extendable Corded Curtain Track Set, White, 167 - 305 Cm
Offered by ABC Decor

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Ok, 8 Feb. 2016
Quite flimsy and bends quite easily. Still, it does its job but I wouldn't recommend it for heavy curtains.

Pyramid International 61 x 91.5 cm PP31228 Guitar Chords Maxi poster
Pyramid International 61 x 91.5 cm PP31228 Guitar Chords Maxi poster

5.0 out of 5 stars Great poster, 8 Feb. 2016
Fantastic quality and price, colours are vivid. Fast dispatch (from Holland). Can't fault the product and looks good in my son's bedroom, whether he'll use these chords is another matter. It came very well packaged in a sturdy tube. Can't fault the service or the product.

Guitar Heaven - Maxi Poster - 61 cm x 91.5 cm
Guitar Heaven - Maxi Poster - 61 cm x 91.5 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Poster, 8 Feb. 2016
Fantastic quality and price, colours are vivid. Fast dispatch (from Holland). Can't fault the product and looks good in my son's bedroom. It came very well packaged in a sturdy tube. Can't fault the service or the product.

Maxi Poster featuring the Devious Guitar Hell! Eighteen Epic Guitars and the Rockers Who Have Jammed with Them 61x91.5cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 8 Feb. 2016

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 8 Feb. 2016
Lovely jacket, for some reason the label had been cut off, maybe it was originally from a well known brand...??? Very pleased and it was a bargain. Quality of the material is excellent.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20