Profile for Amazon Queen > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Thermos Radiance Soft Lunch Kit - Navy
Thermos Radiance Soft Lunch Kit - Navy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Jun. 2013
I bought this for my 8 year old son who no longer wants to be seen with his Ben10 lunchbag, or any "kids" lunchbag for that matter. This one is suitably cool for a kid and it's extremely well made, as it's to be expected from this brand, it's light as a feather and keeps the stuff nice and cool. Measurements are: width 25 cm, height 19 cm, depth 8 cm. The handle could be a big bigger, it's ok for smaller hands but for a full grown man it might be a bit tight. It certainly doesn't look as arched as the one on the photo. All in all, a good lunchbag for a very good price.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 10, 2013 10:54 PM BST

Ladies Fahrenheit Petrol Green Bomber Jacket (small)
Ladies Fahrenheit Petrol Green Bomber Jacket (small)
Offered by TopsandDresses

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice jacket but wrong sizing, 5 Jun. 2013
I ordered the S but it was more like an XS, so had to send it back and the postage was only partially refunded as it cost me more than the £3.95 Amazon refunded me. The colour is lovely and the outer collar can be unzipped so the jacket looks more Summery. The material is very similar to denim, but thinner, and is fully lined. The collar flops a bit inwards when the jacket is unzipped but that could be because the jacket was too small for me. It's worth the £24.99 but not £89.99 as it's supposed to be reduced from.

Yousave Accessories SA-EA01-Z692 Silicone Case Screen Protector and Polishing Cloth for Samsung Galaxy Ace 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 May 2013
The case fits the Ace 2 perfectly, the colours are very bright and the fact that there is a screen protector included makes this product unbeatable as far as value for money is concerned. I am extremely pleased and lots of people have commented on how nice the cover is. It's kind of unmissable really, very 70s. It is well made and can be fitted quite easily.

The Definitive Book of Body Language: How to Read Others' Attitudes by Their Gestures
by Allan Pease

1.0 out of 5 stars What a lot of rubbish, 19 May 2013
I couldn't finish this book. I thought it would teach me something but it's full of statements that anyone with a bit of common sense can work out for themselves. When they're not stating the obvious, the authors seem to make things up as they go along. It's just too bad for words, fortunately I only paid a couple of pounds for the book. Avoid.

Savile Row Men's Blue Rugby Shirt XL
Savile Row Men's Blue Rugby Shirt XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 13 May 2013
These are very well made and of good quality, the material is not flimsy and it's not too thick. I have now washed them a couple of times (at 30 degrees with washing liquid for colours) and they look perfect, they retained their colour and are not like some cotton shirts whose seams get twisted the first time they're washed. Excellent value for money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 13 May 2013

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 13 May 2013
This brush has surpassed my expectations. I didn't want to spend too much as I didn't know if I'd like it. This one offers great value for money. I have very fine hair, and not a lot of it, just above shoulder lenght and I normally use a round brush and hair dryer, I can't use straightners or I'd be bald within a week!! I use the hair dryer to get my hair virtually dry and then I style it with this brush. It's super quick and my hair looks as if I've been to the hairdresser, bouncy and full of body. I use it on the lowest setting and I switch it off while I prepare the next strand of hair to avoid the brush getting too hot but that's because I have fine hair and don't want to damage it. This brush is also great for a quick 2 minute tidy up, if needed, over the next days untill I wash my hair again. All in all I am very pleased and wouldn't be without it.

Levi's Washed Cotton Short Field Jacket Men's Jacket Safari X Large
Levi's Washed Cotton Short Field Jacket Men's Jacket Safari X Large

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing problems, 11 May 2013
This is really a lovely coat, I bought the XL in beige for my husband but it was too big so I ordered the L, this was ok body-wise but the lenght of the sleeves was the same as for the XL... far too long, so I had to send both back. It's a shame because the coat is really stylish, it's not too casual and I managed to get it for £39.00. :-(
Being 100% cotton I suspect it will crease very easily, it certainly could not be worn straight from the box without being ironed first, so maybe it was a blessing in disguise as after a while it might look too scruffy/creased. I'll never find out.

Lee Men's Brooklyn Straight Jeans, Blue/Black, W36/L30
Lee Men's Brooklyn Straight Jeans, Blue/Black, W36/L30

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 5 May 2013
These jeans are good quality, however, they are stretch material which is not pointed out in the seller's description. I should have read the reviews as more than one person mentions that but I didnt. Hubby doesn't like stretch material so sadly I had to return them, If you're ok with stretch then this is a good purchase for a traditional cut pair of jeans.

Polarn O. Pyret Reggie Straight Boy's Jeans Dark Navy 11-12 yrs
Polarn O. Pyret Reggie Straight Boy's Jeans Dark Navy 11-12 yrs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, 18 April 2013
I had never heard of this brand but the jeans were such a bargain at £10.00 that I bought them. I was not disappointed, they are extremely well made, trendy and comfortable. Will be looking out for this brand again, I believe it is Swedish. The elasticated adjustable waist is a must for me as my son is tall but very skinny. I find that jeans for older boys don't always have the adjustable waist so I am over the moon with these jeans.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20