Profile for SANDY MARLEY > Reviews

Content by SANDY MARLEY

SANDY MARLEY (Workington, Cumbria)

Hereafter [DVD]
Hereafter [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matt Damon

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent film, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Hereafter [DVD] (DVD)
Although the film is called the hereafter it circles around the subject, and is all about everyone of all ages wanting answers,and in persuit of this It shows though how many different fakes there are out there. Basically its a romance film, and a lovely one at that. Ofcourse there are bits about dying, but theres also laughter, and the acting is very good, espescially from Matt Damon. I personally really enjoyed the film and would recommend it.

4 Tier Adjustable Shelf Bathroom Organiser
4 Tier Adjustable Shelf Bathroom Organiser
Offered by Bargains Hut

5.0 out of 5 stars Bathroom organiser, 13 Mar 2014
This is the third one of this type of bathroom stand that I've bought. The first was white plastic with solid trays. Everything sat in pools of water so had to keep scooping the water out of each tray at the end of the shower time. (left it behind when moved) Decided to treat myself to a chrome one instead. Another mistake. Chrome, soap and constant water produce lots of rust. Spending hours scrubbing the rust off is not my idea of fun. This white plastic stand has lovely holes in the trays to let the water flow through, but not big enough to let small items fall. Now my white tiles stay white, and the stand just needs a quick wipe with a cloth. Brilliant.
I think the instructions could have been a bit clearer. Thankfully as I'd done it before, I more or less knew what to do. As the pole is sprung loaded, when put together its best to place the pole to the ceiling first, then bring in the bath/floor end into position, as this then saves marks on the ceiling. Found the poles on this stand slightly harder to slot together, so I put a little vasaline on the end of each and this helped a lot (must be getting weak in my old age !!!) I think one of the bands wasn't as tight as the others and the shelf didn't seem to hold as tightly into place as the other three, but this wasn't a problem as I use that one for the sponge instead of bottles. All the other shelfs are holding fast with all the bottles, and it looks very smart and clean. I'm very pleased with this purchase and would recommend it.

Genuine Sony Ericsson BST-33 Standard Battery
Genuine Sony Ericsson BST-33 Standard Battery
Offered by Glitzy Gizmos

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 24 Jun 2013
This replaced a battery that wouldn't hold power. It works a lot better than my old one and you can't complain about the price. The only thing I would say is that a message does come up about 85% of the time saying its charging an allien battery, so I doubt it is genuine but as price was a high facter for me, its good enough. My phone is old but trying to keep it ticking over so didn't want to spend a lot on a battery. I'm pleased with my purchase

Intex Pillow Rest Raised Single Size Airbed with Built in Electric Pump #66706
Intex Pillow Rest Raised Single Size Airbed with Built in Electric Pump #66706
Offered by activeleisure

5.0 out of 5 stars Intex single raised air bed with built in electric pump, 30 April 2012
This is the second of these beds that I have bought so I now have two. They are invaluable for guests when space is in short supply. Being raised makes it much more comfortable for getting in and out of bed instead of being low to the floor. I have slept on them myself and you do get a comfortable nights sleep. The only negative thing to say is I feel the cold air from the bed (it chills my old bones) I have found by putting a duvet or sleeping bag over the bed before putting on the bedding solves this problem. The built in pump is invaluable for speedy inflation and deflation though a bit noisey. Rolls back up and stores in its own bag.