Profile for Homermckinley > Reviews

Content by Homermckinley

Homermckinley

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Wake Me Up When Its All Over (Avicii, Aloe Blacc, Rihanna, Avicci Covers)
Wake Me Up When Its All Over (Avicii, Aloe Blacc, Rihanna, Avicci Covers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 17 Dec 2013
I love it, my friends love it. couldn't help letting my friends listen to this album. Great. What more can I say.

Nokia Lumia 620 Solid White TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover + 6-in-1 Screen Protector Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Help, 17 Dec 2013
Helps to stop the wife wrecking her new phone, well for a week or 2. maybe I hope. Great price quick delivery

Lethal Allies: British Collusion in Ireland
Lethal Allies: British Collusion in Ireland
by Anne Cadwallader

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Surprised, annoyed and deeply saddened, 17 Dec 2013
If you want to read and get a sense of feeling for people effected by the troubles this is the book. My mum says I am a war baby but I don't agree. You need to be effected by the troubles or have endured a loss to call yourself such.
It shows the total ignorance of loyalist operations that they had access to weapons and intelligence and still could only kill soft targets (random catholics ) and not any high level republican or IRA operatives. It re-enforces the belief that UDA/UVF/UFF just hated catholics, everyone was a target and politicians, police and army helped. The Provo's were no angels either.
Our country today has a lot of people who are nobodies and thrive on the hatred on both sides, a shame, our shame.

Elephant
Elephant
Offered by DVD Overstocks

3.0 out of 5 stars Grower ????, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: Elephant (Audio CD)
People said so many good things..., I prefer to say its ok. Give me The Black Keys any day. Its not bad.

The Pete Tong Collection
The Pete Tong Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories, 17 Dec 2013
Rolling back the years. This made me sort of feel how my dad feels listening to his Everly Bros or patsy cline

Graco Stadium Duo Tandem Pushchair (Black)
Graco Stadium Duo Tandem Pushchair (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Right on the money, 17 Dec 2013
just had 2nd child and checked with friends about buying a double pram, from price to size. Most said don't spend big as your 1st child will probably be walking and not want to ride in it. A friend has bought 3 types an expensive one, a double wide and this and preferred this as it was easier to put down and up, good for going in & out of doorways, was not to heavy, moved very well and was not exspensive.

The Ultimate Mickey Mouse Movie Collection [DVD]
The Ultimate Mickey Mouse Movie Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tony Craig

5.0 out of 5 stars HO HO HO, 17 Dec 2013
Great soo much viewing for the price as I've seen these dvd for £5 each in Sainsbury's. My boy loves them and has to see santa and mickey or goofy and santa.

Very Easy Guitar Tunes
Very Easy Guitar Tunes
by Anthony Marks

3.0 out of 5 stars Unsure., 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: Very Easy Guitar Tunes (Paperback)
No picture was available at time of purchase but it should have an age added to it or added to childrens section. This will do for my son at 6 but not an adult learning.

The Masque of the Red Death
The Masque of the Red Death

4.0 out of 5 stars Change is good., 17 Dec 2013
Not my usual read but I enjoyed this as just something different to read and would recommend it to anybody currently board as modern books are put together differently.

12 Toy Mini Wild Jungle & Safari Animals. Lion, Zebra, Bear, and more...
12 Toy Mini Wild Jungle & Safari Animals. Lion, Zebra, Bear, and more...
Offered by BlueICe

3.0 out of 5 stars O.K, 17 Dec 2013
Shows an elephant, no elephant. a few doubles in the pack which was diaspointing. But for the money it kept my boy happy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3