ARRAY(0xa677ce58)

Profile for Ms. Mary Onoufriou > Reviews

Content by Ms. Mary Onoufriou

Ms. Mary Onoufriou "Mary O" (London, England)

Metallic effect Chocolate Table Cloth (140cm Diameter Circular)
Metallic effect Chocolate Table Cloth (140cm Diameter Circular)
Offered by Icebenice
Price: 6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Metallic effect chocolate table cloth, 16 Dec 2013
I was looking for a covering for our Christmas party and with a week left I found these. They arrived within a week. They look perfect-thanks!

Mesh Office Chair High Back Mesh Office Chairs Free Express Delivery - EX205
Mesh Office Chair High Back Mesh Office Chairs Free Express Delivery - EX205

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, 12 Jan 2012
Although this was a present for my partner- we both have found it very comfortable (I have back problems). He was also able to put the chair together without much trouble at all. Would recommend.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 15, 2012 5:13 PM GMT

NEW iPOD APPLE BLACK MAINS CHARGER (6G Nano 6th Generation, iPod 4G Touch 4th Generation 8GB 32GB 64GB , New iPod Classic 160GB, Apple iPhone 3GS & 4G, FCC, RoHS certified)
Offered by Akis UK
Price: 4.05

5.0 out of 5 stars iPOD APPLE NANO 8GB 16GB BLACK MAINS UK CHARGER, 17 Sep 2009
I read the reviews for this charger to check that it suited my iPod Nano 4G and they persuaded me to buy. I received this in good time and am really pleased with it. It does the job. Would definitely recommend buying from this supplier. Thanks!

The Boys From White Hart Lane: Spurs in the '80s:  The Players' Stories
The Boys From White Hart Lane: Spurs in the '80s: The Players' Stories
by Martin Cloake

5.0 out of 5 stars What Memories!, 25 Mar 2009
Boys From White Hart Lane, The: Spurs in the 80s - the Players' Stories
As a die-hard Spurs fan and the 80's being "my era", when I didn't miss a match throughout the years on which the book is based, this brought back so many memories. I found the interviews with the players I knew and idolised very fascinating. My two friends and I (all girls) travelled everywhere home and away from the late 70's until at least 1989 - going to Wembley so many times during that time.

I fully recommend this book to any Spurs fan, but in particular if you remember and supported our beloved club during the 1980's.

I hope Martin Cloake and Adam Powley have other interviews in the bag for a second book!