Profile for Rachel Thacker > Reviews

Five Crowns
Five Crowns
Offered by Shop4World

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this game, 15 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Five Crowns (Toy)
My father introduced me to this game a few years ago, we have played so often that the cards have started to stick together, we have put them in a bag with talk many time already. This Christmas I was stuck for gift ideas and so I have purchased three sets of five crowns one for may father, one for me and a set for my daughter who also enjoys this family game.
I love this game, it's easy to play and is good for all ages. I have even taken it on school trips for children to play on long coach journeys. It's fun and educational!

Go Gentle
Go Gentle

5.0 out of 5 stars What's not to love!, 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Go Gentle (MP3 Download)
The lyrics, the tune, the sentiment fantastic. What more can I say... Adore most things Robbie has done, this I think, is one of Robbie's best yet.

Happy (From "Despicable Me 2")
Happy (From "Despicable Me 2")

5.0 out of 5 stars Get Happy, 9 Jan. 2014
I just love this song, I was sat in the car feeling a little low and then I hear this on the radio...it lifted my spirits, my 'happy' was back! I haven't seen 'Despicable Me 2' however if this song is anything to go by, it may be worth watching.

Official Downton Abbey 2014 Calendar (Calendars 2014)
Official Downton Abbey 2014 Calendar (Calendars 2014)
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift, 9 Jan. 2014
This item was purchased as a gift for my Aunt, she is a huge fan of Downton Abbey and was thrilled to bits with this calendar. I needed a light weight gift as it was going to Australia and this fit the bill exactly. The pictures were amazing and the calendar was functional...plenty of space to write appointments.

Jurassic Park
Jurassic Park
by Michael Crichton
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

4.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 9 Jan. 2014
I purchased this book for my son and he is really enjoying it. He is reading in all of his free time which, is great it keeps him away from the computer games! However not sure about the blood and guts in the story, it is very graphic.

Elasticated Hand Mitts-WHITE- SENIOR
Elasticated Hand Mitts-WHITE- SENIOR
Offered by TSA Martial Arts

3.0 out of 5 stars Hand mitts, 3 Aug. 2013
I am new to Karate, my son has just started and I thought I would join him. Buying kit is a little tricky. The size of the mitts is not easy to work out, it would be better to put an age range as well as junior/senior. The mitts I ended up with are ok they are a little big and the thickness/padding isn't as good as the ones my son has. I was trying to save a little money and buy on line. I think I would have been better to purchase from the club. The quality would have been better and the size... we live and learn.

Shin Instep Pads Muay Martial Art Guard Boxing SENIOR (White)
Shin Instep Pads Muay Martial Art Guard Boxing SENIOR (White)
Offered by Aasta Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Shin and Instep pads, 30 Jun. 2013
This item was just what I needed, it arrived in good time and it was value for money. Looking forward to using them next week.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 20, 2013 11:40 AM BST

White Bird
White Bird

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 25 Jun. 2013
This review is from: White Bird (MP3 Download)
I was listening to the radio and this song came on as a blast from the past! I had not heard it before and it just captured my imagination. I was told it was written while the band was struggling financially and they were living in an attic bedsit/flat they had no money to go out and spent much of there time at home writing songs and this was one of the songs that came about from the time in the attic!

Purple Rainbows
Purple Rainbows

4.0 out of 5 stars Just love the CD, 25 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Purple Rainbows (Audio CD)
Really enjoyed listening to this album again. I already own this item on tape! However I had no means to play it and so purchased the CD in order to listen to it again. However the CD seems to skip and jump before actually playing the track.

Skyfall
Skyfall

5.0 out of 5 stars Adele, 20 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Skyfall (MP3 Download)
Well, what can I say...everything about this track is superb from start to finish, it grabs you attention from the start and holds it all the way through you even want to sing along with it. She lives up to all expectations, what more can you want!

Page: 1 | 2