Profile for James Eldon Haynes > Reviews

Content by James Eldon Haynes

James Eldon Haynes

4 x Phono F to BNC M RCA socket to BNC Plug adaptor converters. Turn a phono plug into BNC Male connector instantly HDinterconnects brand.
Offered by HAMSWAN

4.0 out of 5 stars Welcome add-ons, 13 Mar. 2014
When you need an adaptor only the right one will do. These were the right ones for the job in hand and worked well.

The Orphanage Blues
The Orphanage Blues

2.0 out of 5 stars Blue fiction, 13 Mar. 2014
Not really the sort of thing I would normally read and does not even begin to be plausable, but I suppose it was never intended tobe anything other than what it is.

Hubcap Music
Hubcap Music

4.0 out of 5 stars Home Music, 6 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Hubcap Music (MP3 Download)
Have been a fan of Seasick Steve for some years now and this was bought for self indulgence and enjoyment

DIGIFLEX HDMI Male to 5 RCA RGB Audio Video AV Component Cable
DIGIFLEX HDMI Male to 5 RCA RGB Audio Video AV Component Cable
Offered by Digiflex

4.0 out of 5 stars Home Cinema, 6 Nov. 2013
Bought to link an older but good working TV , which only has component input to a new Blu Ray player that only has hdmi output

The Linux Command Line Beginner's Guide
The Linux Command Line Beginner's Guide

4.0 out of 5 stars Home reading, 6 Nov. 2013
In conjunction with the electronics and Raspberry Pi books this is to update my knowledge of Linux and to complement and include them in a project

Electronics Principles V10
Electronics Principles V10

4.0 out of 5 stars Home Project, 6 Nov. 2013
Bought just to brush up on rusty electronic knowledge with a view to find an electronic project to take up as a hobby

The BIG book of Raspberry Pi
The BIG book of Raspberry Pi

4.0 out of 5 stars Home reading, 6 Nov. 2013
I bought this as a home reading project for myself to learn more about Raspberry Pi before I buy one

Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters [DVD]
Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jeremy Renner

4.0 out of 5 stars Present for a friend, 6 Nov. 2013
I bought this as a birthday present for a friend and my friend likes it and was very pleased to receive it

Duronic HDS3 Mini 3 Port Gold HDMI Auto Switch PIANO BLACK 3x1 (3 way input 1 output HDMI Switcher)
Offered by DURONIC

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 2 Oct. 2013
Easy to install automatic in use, transparent to system.
Portable if needed
Blue light a little annoying, but otherwise fine

How Long Will I Love You (2008 Digital Remaster)
How Long Will I Love You (2008 Digital Remaster)

4.0 out of 5 stars First the Film, 18 Sept. 2013
I first heard this track during the film About Time, I recognised the group, and having been a fan of the Waterboys for a number of years I wanted a copy of the track.
I like the Waterboys "sound" ,but the downloaded track has been digitally remastered and I am not so sure I like it as much as the original albums I have of theirs.
I may well obtain a copy of the original album to see if it has been improved by the remastering or not.