Profile for Samantha Keen > Reviews

Content by Samantha Keen

Samantha Keen "Samantha Keen" (UK)

Any Way You Want Me
Any Way You Want Me
by Lucy Diamond

5.0 out of 5 stars Any Way You Want Me? Any, Time, Any Place Lucy!, 13 April 2007
This review is from: Any Way You Want Me (Paperback)
This is one of those books I desperately didn't want to end because I was enjoying it so much, but couldn't bear waiting to find out what would happen! I read it in two days flat, during which my poor boyfriend (who I think was regretting giving it to me as an Easter pressie) hardly got a sound out of me. Well, apart from gasps of shock, and out-loud-laughs to the point he got so annoyed he turned the telly up until I left the room.

I really don't want to spoil it, but its about Sadie, a mum with a young family who remembers she is still attractive and interesting, gets suspicious her man isn't to be trusted, gets back in touch with an old lover from the past, and gets a hell of a lot more than she bargained for too!

There's just the right mix of humour and feel-good, shock, sadness and plot-twists all written in a really engaging believable way right to the very the satisfying end.

I'd recommend it to anyone - I even persuaded my boyfriend to read it and he is enjoying it, though I did catch him flipping through it for the fabulously saucy sex scenes, but I probably can't talk about them on Amazon!