ARRAY(0xa6e1960c)

Full Exposure: A Loveswept Contemporary Erotic Romance
Full Exposure: A Loveswept Contemporary Erotic Romance
Price: 1.49

4.0 out of 5 stars BUT...., 15 April 2014
Firstly I must say that I have enjoyed all Tracy Wolff's books so far (loved the bikers) BUT although I enjoyed this story I got so ticked off by what I am constantly finding in so many books, by numerous authors, is the constant reference to the lady in question 'screaming' during lovemaking! I lost count of how many times the lady in question screamed in this one (as in many other books). To all authors - please, please get real! Everyone ask yourself, do you know of a friend, relative, neighbor who you have heard scream during sex? It's a wonder anybody can sleep at night with all the screaming that allegedly goes on everywhere!! Please cut out the screaming, moaning will do fine, or it all gets a bit farcical.

Fighting For You
Fighting For You
Price: 2.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Book 2 - 3.5 stars., 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: Fighting For You (Kindle Edition)
Well I've just finished the 2nd book and I am pleased to say that Dani redeems herself in this one. Although I enjoyed the book I did find it hard to believe. Why all of a sudden did his ex from way back suddenly want Corey so much that she was willing to kill? I just found it unbelievable I'm afraid, since they got together when he was 21 and he was 27+ now.... Also (without wishing to put in spoilers) what about future repercussions from the drug dealer who was allegedly capable of anything? Never heard another word about that. Still, enjoyed the read and still love Corey. I would give this 3.5 stars

Fool For You
Fool For You
Price: 1.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Aaaaagh!, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: Fool For You (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book despite finding it a bit too long. If you've read the product description you will know it is about Dani and Corey. What can I say about Corey except WOW. He is amazing and by the end of the book I felt he did deserve someone better! Dani made me increasingly angry and by the end of the book I wanted to slap her. I found her to be selfish and cowardly. Of course I've got to read the next book (straight after this review) purely to make sure Corey is okay. I just hope he's not going to be a pushover for her. If this book can get me so worked up, then it has got to worth a read hasn't it?

Denial (Isaac & Maya #1) (New Adult Romance)
Denial (Isaac & Maya #1) (New Adult Romance)
Price: 1.88

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings, 25 Feb 2014
I'm torn on this one. I've never read anything like it before (and I've read a lot). The idea of someone willing to take in depth lessons in being a good submissive with a stranger, to please her boyfriend, made me quite uncomfortable. However, the bond they felt (teacher and student) was something special. I absolutely love Isaac and really hope he gets his HEA. I did think the book was too long at 449 pages! It is worth a read if you don't mind the theme or the length, purely to experience the amazingly caring Isaac.

Forty 2 Days (Billionaire Banker Series)
Forty 2 Days (Billionaire Banker Series)
Price: 1.81

4.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 21 Feb 2014
After reading The Billionaire Banker there was no way I could resist this 2nd book. It has passion and intrigue in abundance, I couldn't put them down! The reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because I couldn't grasp why, if Blake knew his father was spying on his 'bedroom activities', why didn't he do something about it? Also annoying errors e.g. he ripped open her top, buttons flying and then proceeded to undo her buttons?? Nonetheless I loved both books, especially Blake's love of Lana. Can't wait for the next book. I'm really hoping it doesn't concentrate too much on the cult side of things but justice and definitely a HEA. Please give both books a try, you won't be disappointed.

Kade (NSC Industries)
Kade (NSC Industries)
Price: 1.24

2.0 out of 5 stars Too much!, 17 Feb 2014
Really enjoyed the other books and liked Kade, but in this book I just didn't feel it between Grace and Kade. Found parts of the story unbelievable. The sex was just too much for me to feel comfortable with (especially chapter 29) and I'm no prude. I'm glad Kade got his HEA but wish I hadn't read this one.

Poughkeepsie (The Poughkeepsie Series)
Poughkeepsie (The Poughkeepsie Series)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!, 10 Jan 2014
If you've read other rave reviews - believe it! This is such a gripping, moving story with characters you can't fail to love, even bad boy Beckett, and who doesn't want their very own Blake? This book is so different to anything else I have read for a long while (not a millionaire in sight!). I must have felt every emotion and wanted to dive in and soothe Blake. Thank God Livia is so amazing. Please read, you won't regret it.

Leo's Chance
Leo's Chance
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart rending., 20 Dec 2013
This review is from: Leo's Chance (Kindle Edition)
Not sure how to describe this book to do it full justice. Brilliantly written, so moving, it makes me tear up just thinking about it now. I adore the characters that Mia Sheridan brought to life so skilfully. 5 stars is not enough. I urge anyone to read it, you definitely won't be disappointed.

Leo
Leo
Price: 2.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 18 Dec 2013
This review is from: Leo (Kindle Edition)
Please don't pass up on this book, it is so worth reading. Very emotional journey. I adore Leo and Evie and felt desperately sorry for them. Mia Sheridan certainly knows how to pull the heartstrings. I couldn't put this book down,praying for a happy ending. Of course I can't tell you, you will have to read it but have your tissues ready!

Torn: The Connections Series, #2
Torn: The Connections Series, #2
Price: 3.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh my!, 1 Nov 2013
What a sequel! I adore River - I want to keep him. I did have sympathy for Ben and wanted him to be happy but having said that, I was team River all the way and admired Dahlia for the way she handled things. Kim Karr certainly has the writing gift and the way she portrays smoking hot lovemaking is beautiful rather than smutty. Keep it up Miss Karr, you're a winner.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4