Profile for GillyJ > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Fire HDX 8.9, 8.9" HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 64 GB - Includes Special Offers
Fire HDX 8.9, 8.9" HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 64 GB - Includes Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 28 Jan. 2015
I absolutely love my new Kindle (already own a smaller version). I am completely addicted, using it mainly for reading and sometimes a game. The screen size, resolution and graphics are perfect. Best gift ever!

Thinking Out Loud
Thinking Out Loud

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Thinking Out Loud (MP3 Download)
Just beautiful.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars what sizing?, 6 Jan. 2015
Nice T shirt but I found it too small for what was supposed to be a 14. If it shrinks in the wash it will be useless to me!

Nickelback - Rock Star - Ladies T-Shirt
Nickelback - Rock Star - Ladies T-Shirt

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 5 Nov. 2014
Nice T-shirt but found it tight for the sizing so a bit disappointed considering the price.

Archer's Voice
Archer's Voice

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant as usual!, 5 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Archer's Voice (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant as usual. I have loved everything by Mia Sheridan. She is a master at tugging on those heartstrings. I couldn't put it down and would advise everybody to read it but keep those tissues handy!

Demons
Demons

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Demons (MP3 Download)
Love this record, especially the way it is sung by Imagine Dragons, very moving.

EyeCatch - Plain Basic Casual U Neck Womens Long Vest Top Neon Orange M/L
EyeCatch - Plain Basic Casual U Neck Womens Long Vest Top Neon Orange M/L
Offered by EyeCatchShoes

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 5 Nov. 2014
Nice material and comfy. Only criticism is it was rather tight for a M/L

Beautiful Ink
Beautiful Ink

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't miss this!, 2 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Beautiful Ink (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely loved this book, it was so gripping and heart rending, you have to read it yourself to get it. Poor Keller, poor Holden and loveable Vin. I hope there will be a follow up as I would like to see tortured Holden have a happy ever after too (I felt very worried for him at the end). I don't want to give too much away but believe me this is a must read, you won't be sorry. It has definitely gone into my favourites list. Well done Nicole, keep them coming please.

Full Exposure
Full Exposure

4.0 out of 5 stars BUT...., 15 April 2014
This review is from: Full Exposure (Kindle Edition)
Firstly I must say that I have enjoyed all Tracy Wolff's books so far (loved the bikers) BUT although I enjoyed this story I got so ticked off by what I am constantly finding in so many books, by numerous authors, is the constant reference to the lady in question 'screaming' during lovemaking! I lost count of how many times the lady in question screamed in this one (as in many other books). To all authors - please, please get real! Everyone ask yourself, do you know of a friend, relative, neighbor who you have heard scream during sex? It's a wonder anybody can sleep at night with all the screaming that allegedly goes on everywhere!! Please cut out the screaming, moaning will do fine, or it all gets a bit farcical.

Fighting For You
Fighting For You

3.0 out of 5 stars Book 2 - 3.5 stars., 7 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Fighting For You (Kindle Edition)
Well I've just finished the 2nd book and I am pleased to say that Dani redeems herself in this one. Although I enjoyed the book I did find it hard to believe. Why all of a sudden did his ex from way back suddenly want Corey so much that she was willing to kill? I just found it unbelievable I'm afraid, since they got together when he was 21 and he was 27+ now.... Also (without wishing to put in spoilers) what about future repercussions from the drug dealer who was allegedly capable of anything? Never heard another word about that. Still, enjoyed the read and still love Corey. I would give this 3.5 stars

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5