Profile for M. Pasquale > Reviews

Content by M. Pasquale

M. Pasquale "Mike_is_a_hero" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Cemetery Junction [DVD] [2010]
Cemetery Junction [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Christian Cooke

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 16 April 2014
Really brilliant film! It's got the balance of comedy and dramatic and heartwarming that's present in the Office and Extras. Really good film and recommend anyone to watch it!

Guitar Hero World Tour - Game Only (PS2)
Guitar Hero World Tour - Game Only (PS2)
Offered by gamebooth

3.0 out of 5 stars good!, 16 April 2014
Bought this for the youth group i run and they love it. But they love the drums & guitar more than anything. I don't expect they'd care if the songs or graphics were any different. It's cool to see them choose the PS2 game over the new xbox 360 though!

Wheres Wally W (Calendar 2014)
Wheres Wally W (Calendar 2014)
by Carousel Calendars
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cool!, 16 April 2014
It's a calendar, with loads of space to write stuff in, but it's also a where's wally book, so the first day of every month is spent procrastinating while searching for wally.

The Way I Feel Inside
The Way I Feel Inside

3.0 out of 5 stars good song, 16 April 2014
heard this on the life aquatic and like it so bought it. Very nice song, very laid back and nice to listen to

Mini Black Bats (Pk8)
Mini Black Bats (Pk8)
Offered by Fancy Dress Kingdom

3.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Mini Black Bats (Pk8) (Toy)
Needed some cheap 'batarangs' for a kids club game and these did the job. They are rubbery so you can throw them and they don't hurt too much.

Duronic HDCB /1 High Speed 1 Metre HDMI Cable - 1M HDMI to HDMI slimline cable
Duronic HDCB /1 High Speed 1 Metre HDMI Cable - 1M HDMI to HDMI slimline cable
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 16 April 2014
I didn't believe this guy when he pestered me for a HDMI cable instead of AV for the xbox. I thought he was being fussy. When I got my new tele and AV looked blurry on the screen, I got this HDMI. Looks amazing now, and I can really understand that guy wasn't being fussy because it's incredibly noticeable how much better it is than AV.

Thor Costume Accessory, Mens Thor Hammer
Thor Costume Accessory, Mens Thor Hammer

5.0 out of 5 stars This thing is so cool, 16 April 2014
I needed this for a kid's game for work, but didn't claim the money back from work because it's just really cool so I kept it instead. Looks really good. You probably couldn't do too much heavy stuff with it because it's a bit flimsy but for a costume, looks perfect.

Caribbean Jack Sparrow Fancy Dress Hat With Hair & Beads
Caribbean Jack Sparrow Fancy Dress Hat With Hair & Beads
Offered by Character Fancy Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 16 April 2014
Been using this for a pirate costume and it's great. You can tie the hair back too if you want!

edding 1255 Calligraphy Pen Pack of 3 - Black
edding 1255 Calligraphy Pen Pack of 3 - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Good pens, 16 April 2014
I always get these pens for covering large areas with black in a comic I draw. They've got wedged tips which I find make it easier for me. Only thing is this last batch I bought, the 5.0 pen ran out extremely quickly compared to normal, and compared to the others in the pack, which is strange as it's usually the one still working at the end, as I don't use it very much. Other than that, great pens!

Smiffys 68cm Childs Pirate Captain Sword with Ornate Handle
Smiffys 68cm Childs Pirate Captain Sword with Ornate Handle

4.0 out of 5 stars Really cool for costumes!, 16 April 2014
Been dressing as a pirate captain for a kid's holiday club this week and it looks really good. All the kids keep trying to steal it from me. Ties on a belt very easily and sits there by your side like a proper sword would. Really good!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3