Profile for Keith Reader > Reviews

Content by Keith Reader

Keith Reader "Keith Reader" (Chorley, Lancs, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Call the Doctor: A Country GP Between the Wars, Tales of Courage, Hardship and Hope

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting book. Always looking for information on conditions in ..., 11 Nov. 2014
Interesting book.Always looking for information on conditions in the early 20th century and I found this a absorbing read.

Masterplug SRGAUSBPB-MP Surge Protected Mains USB Charger
Masterplug SRGAUSBPB-MP Surge Protected Mains USB Charger

5.0 out of 5 stars Although this item was over twice the cost of the previous one it is far superior. vary satisfied, 11 Nov. 2014
Bought this to replace a cheaper one bought from this site which lasted less than two months. Although this item was over twice the cost of the previous one it is far superior. vary satisfied.

Free Standing Chrome 3 Bar Towel Rail Rack Holder
Free Standing Chrome 3 Bar Towel Rail Rack Holder
Offered by Zoozio Tv

5.0 out of 5 stars very satisfied., 11 Nov. 2014
Choose this item from the selection on Amazon and it is just what we wanted. Not expensive so did not expect too much quality-wise but it is more than adequate for the job we wanted it for. Main thing is that it is stable and it looks as if it will last a long time. very satisfied.

Soundbar MSXB-250
Soundbar MSXB-250
Offered by Picsio

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value for the Money, 23 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Soundbar MSXB-250 (Electronics)
I bought this to enhance the sound from 28" Samsung TV. Great picture but I have struggled at times to understand some of the dialog particularly on DVDs of old BBC comedy shows that are in mono sound.
I spent a long time studying the range of sound bars on this site but found that almost all of them that were in my price range (not very much) would not fit in the area where I use this TV (bedroom). I had doubts about this unit but decided to go ahead. Dispatched the day after I ordered it, sent according to the e-mail by Royal Mail with a delivery date of one week later. It surprised me by turning up the following day being delivered by APC. Excellent service, impressed.
Easy to set up I had to use the headphones socket but no problems. Definite improvement on the TV sound. Minor problem that there does not appear to be any indication when it is switched on. Small remote control but once set up no need to use it really as I have found that the unit switches on a few seconds after the TV is switched on and it goes off if there is no sound for a couple of minutes. This is a real bonus in my opinion as having to switch it on every time could have been a bit of a drag.
I have a Yamaha amplifier downstairs which provides excellent sound but it was considerably dearer than this item.Yes after having a few doubts I am very pleased with this unit.

Oxo Good Grips Bag Cinch
Oxo Good Grips Bag Cinch

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 18 Sept. 2014
Very useful. Now got nine of theses clips.

Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High-Resolution Display (212 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite up to my expectations. Upgraded from a ..., 18 Sept. 2014
Not quite up to my expectations. Upgraded from a normal Kindle and I would not have bothered if I had had experience of this model prior to purchase.

The Seven Streets of Liverpool
The Seven Streets of Liverpool

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 18 Sept. 2014
I really like this author and this book was another enjoyable read.

Gardman Heavy Duty Seed Feeder
Gardman Heavy Duty Seed Feeder
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Sept. 2014
I got what I expected. just fine

Wish Me Luck
Wish Me Luck

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed with this book, 18 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Wish Me Luck (Kindle Edition)
A bit disappointed with this book. I did finish reading it but it was a hard slog at times.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not yet had need to put into printer as the ..., 18 Sept. 2014
Not yet had need to put into printer as the last container is not yet empty. Looks Ok no different to a proper Ricoh toner.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4