Profile for MonStar > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Shellac Nails by Bluesky Studio White Shellac UV Gel Nail Gel 10ml
Shellac Nails by Bluesky Studio White Shellac UV Gel Nail Gel 10ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Thin needs few coats., 2 Dec. 2013
I like the bold white colour but it needs good few coats to look nice. If you have plenty of time it's a good buy.

Nail SPA Acetone Resistant Soak Off Warm Water Bowl Manicure Nail Soak Bowl Manicure Treatment Tool
Offered by Five Season

4.0 out of 5 stars Does its job, 2 Dec. 2013
I use it to remove my gel nail polish. It's very comfortable to rest your hand on while you wait for your polish to come off.

2 PAIRS MULTI PACK WOMEN'S STRETCHY COTTON LYCRA ABOVE KNEE SHORT ACTIVE LEGGINGS **SAME DAY POSTING** (Large UK 14 (40), White)
Offered by Zoo Galaxie

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, 2 Dec. 2013
I bought those to wear with my dresses while on holiday. I bought size L and being 5'2 size 14-16 those seem to on the larger side. They fit me fine and are very comfy but I think next time I would go for size m. That might be just my personal preference. Great fabric and quick delivery. Would recommend.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 16 Sept. 2013
I'm trying to remove my shellac as I type this review. It doesn't seem to work! I've tried soaking in a tray as well as foils. It's been 2 hours now and since its almost midnight...

If you are buying it for the prep&wipe- it's. a 'ok' purchase.

If you are buying it for 'remover' - well shop elsewhere! It's rubbish! I'm 'force' peeling my shellac of my nails now. Otherwise it could take me another day or so... Never again for me, thank you.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 9, 2014 9:41 PM GMT

Bluesky Nail Gel 10ml Top and Base Coat
Bluesky Nail Gel 10ml Top and Base Coat

4.0 out of 5 stars my first gel manicure done!, 6 Sept. 2013
works absolutely fine when used with 36V lamp.It's easy to apply. Much cheaper than Shellac own brand, but does exactly the same job. So in my opinion money well spent!

would recommend.

Bluesky Diamond Blue
Bluesky Diamond Blue
Offered by Deal Pot Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely colour, 6 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Bluesky Diamond Blue (Misc.)
People will comment on how nice your nails look! This colour is lovely! it's a little bit on the thick side, but all you have to do is use thin coats until you reach desired effect (I did 2 coats, but next time I'll try with 3).

Would recommend.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Works perfect, 6 Sept. 2013
I've only used it once but so far it works perfect for me.

All you have to do is insert bulbs (those might need a little push, so don't panic if you think it doesn't work, just push bulbs in). Timer works on mine (you have to press II button and then press red timer thingy). I've done my nails and all seems fine.
Having said that, after drying base coat i thought my nails were still sticky - don't worry about it, just carry on with colour and top coat - that stickiness goes away after you do your top coat and wipe you nail off with alcohol wipe).

Good product, would recommend.

Sigh No More
Sigh No More

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 4 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Sigh No More (Audio CD)
One of my favourite albums! I am so waiting for a new one! Whoever you are - you should get this album!

In Car Holder for Apple Iphone 6 / 6 Plus / 5 / 4 / 4s / 3G / 3 and IPOD series 2015 Model
Offered by Best Digital Market

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 4 Sept. 2013
I had it for a while now and it is my best one so far. if it breaks - I will buy another one. good product. I would recommend.

Time To Run Women's Running Capri Tight Size 14 Black
Time To Run Women's Running Capri Tight Size 14 Black
Offered by Time To Run Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars as described., 4 Sept. 2013
I use those to run in the gym. After having them for almost a year I can report that these are good quality leggings. True to size. would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7