ARRAY(0xb4beccf0)

Samsung M3 500GB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive - Black
Offered by Nano Electronics
Price: 36.60

5.0 out of 5 stars A Quality Product, 6 Aug 2013
It is doing its job as I expected being a Samsung which is one of the reasons I bought it.
It is compact and even looks good.

52mm Flower Petal Lens Hood For Nikon D7100 D7000 D5100 D5000 D3200 D3100 D3000 D800 D700 D300 D300S D200 D100 D90 D80 D70 D70S D60 D50 D40X D3 D3S D3X D2XS D2X D2HS D2H D1H D1X DSLR Camera

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me., 27 April 2013
I cannot get it to fit on the lens! It should not be difficult it's only a lens hood. I am not impressed.

Nikon D3200: From Snapshots to Great Shots
Nikon D3200: From Snapshots to Great Shots
by Rob Sylvan
Price: 12.39

5.0 out of 5 stars A great help., 27 April 2013
I am still working through it and it is helping a great deal with not only my knowlege of the D3200 but with my first DSLR camera.

Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens Kit - Red (24.2MP) 3 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars New to DSLR., 27 April 2013
As a DSLR beginner I am very impressed with the quality of the camera and amazed at the technology. I have taken it on three expeditions and have learned something new each time. The instruction book that came with it is easier to follow than I thought it would be even so I bought, through Amazon of course, another book by an independant photographer who explains even more about the D3200.
I enjoyed photography before and even more now.

160GB iPod Classic Leather Flip Case & Belt Clip For Apple iPod Classic (6th & 7th Generation)
Offered by iDELTA UK LTD
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just buy it., 27 Oct 2012
Excellent leather flip case. Does just what it says in the description. Even has magnets to close the case properly.

Flight Into Darkness
Flight Into Darkness
Price: 2.04

5.0 out of 5 stars A book about now., 27 Sep 2012
My only reservation before buying this book was is it going to be full of technical detail, which can be a big turn off for me.An author showing off his or her knowledge can be boring in the extreme. Thank goodness that isn't the case with Roger Hardy. There are technical details but just enough to make the story believable and have confidence in the authors credentials.
He must have worked overtime on his research. The characters well thought out and Hayward I want on my side if there is going to be trouble!
it's a story about now and was a great pleasure to read. I like a good film too. Could this be -----.

Brian Berry.

The Fighting Temeraire: Legend of Trafalgar (Hearts of Oak Trilogy Vol.1)
The Fighting Temeraire: Legend of Trafalgar (Hearts of Oak Trilogy Vol.1)
by Sam Willis

5.0 out of 5 stars History Comes To Life., 8 Feb 2010
It is obvious from page one. This book was written by an historian with a great love of the subject.
All the facts are given in such a way that they are easily absorbed even when they seem unbelieveable.

The ship is the star of course but the men who worked above her,on her and below are brought to life in terrific detail. Sam Willis certainly did his homework.

I am looking foreward to his second book in the Hearts of Oak trilogy Admiral Benbow and then his third The Glorious First of June. Come on Dr.Willis make it a quartet!