Profile for Mrs R Singleton > Reviews

Mrs R Singleton

Page: 1 | 2
Abode Steam Mop, 450ml, 900 Watt, Black
Abode Steam Mop, 450ml, 900 Watt, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars left it for about 15 mins and was able to walk on the carpet not wetness but looking clean and nice, also did my vinyl bathroom, 10 Sept. 2014
Im very house proud and always have my vacuum and mop and bucket out, saw the price of this steam mop and thought I would try it out, well I did my cream coloured bedroom carpet that I thought looks lovely and clean, but had a shock when I had gone over it with this, it got a lot of dirt from it, left it for about 15 mins and was able to walk on the carpet not wetness but looking clean and nice, also did my vinyl bathroom floor came up really nice, the steam mop is easy to use and can be used on carpet with a little adaptor to go on it, for the price it is very good value, also very easy to put together.

VonShef Digital Yoghurt Maker with 7 Yoghurt Jars White - Automatic Home-Made 100% Natural Yoghurt
Offered by Designer Habitat

2.0 out of 5 stars orice more than doubled within a few hours, 24 Jun. 2014
put 1 of these in my shopping trolley the price was £13.45 went to buy it a few hours later but it had doubled in price and was £29

Pocket Garden
Pocket Garden

1.0 out of 5 stars lucky it's free, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Pocket Garden (App)
Because it's rubbish just says loading and responding so took it off my kindle so not sure how people have got on it

Free Movies Now Pro
Free Movies Now Pro

4.0 out of 5 stars well let's hope it's good, 13 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Free Movies Now Pro (App)
After reading other reviews I'm hoping I'm going to enjoy this I am hoping to see some old films from when I was a child

Polo Ralph Lauren Burwood Black White Men Trainers Size 10 UK
Polo Ralph Lauren Burwood Black White Men Trainers Size 10 UK

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, 25 Aug. 2013
fell to bits within a couple of weeks if bought from a shop would have returned them straight away so a waste of £42

New (Unisex Mens Ladies) Tortoise Shell Wayfarer Sunglasses Shades with Mirror UV400 Lense

4.0 out of 5 stars good glasses, 15 July 2013
you can hide behind these because nobody can see your eyes, good dark glasses would recommend the only problem is my grandchildren keep looking at themselves in the mirrors when I wear them

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars be very careful, 15 July 2013
these shoes arrived in good time rather pretty until you try them on the zip sticks into the back of your foot and it was very hard to zip up so not worth the money, the biggest problem was when I went to post them back it cost as much as the shoes so have lost out big time will not buy from this company again sorry.

Oxford Girl (Kindle Single)
Oxford Girl (Kindle Single)

2.0 out of 5 stars rather boring, 15 July 2013
I thought this would be a long story and as I live in oxford I thought it would be interesting it took about an hour at the most to read not what I expected so not worth buying

Akinator the Genie
Akinator the Genie

5.0 out of 5 stars how do u beat it, 9 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Akinator the Genie (App)
I thought I would try this while it was free, it has drove me insane how do you beat it I thought of God and it guessed it even the man on the moon it guessed it really fun app especially trying to see if you can get the better of it , it even told me I was thinking of my husband , so well worth it .

3FT Single BROWN faux leather ottoman storage bed exclusively by Butterfly Home
3FT Single BROWN faux leather ottoman storage bed exclusively by Butterfly Home
Offered by homefurnishingsuk

3.0 out of 5 stars brown 3ft faux leather bed, 1 May 2013
Bought this for teenage son first check sizes we bought to go in an alcove got all the correct measurments but the bed was longer than stated, got past that by having in another part of bedroom takes about 3 hours to assemble quite fiddley but managed ok, was worried that the gas lift did not work but once the mattress was put on it worked fine easy to lift up bed end and lots of space underneath but needs a bit of muscle power to push back down, but otherwise now it is in place i do like it and it looks very nice.Just hope son likes it when he get back from holiday.

Page: 1 | 2