Profile for Mrs. U. Maclean > Reviews

Content by Mrs. U. Maclean

Mrs. U. Maclean (NLW- UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Dante Valentine (Dante Valentine Novels)
Dante Valentine (Dante Valentine Novels)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fantasy story, 13 Jun 2014
I have actually read all of these in paperback and couldn't resist getting them for my Kindle as I really love Lilith Saintcrow's writing style, I've re-bought (is that a word) all the Jill Kismet ones as well and read them again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 23 Sep 2013
I ordered this as it was exactly what I wanted, not some overpriced copy of Office 2010 or 2013 that won't run properly on my old laptop, so thank you Gadget Bazaar for making this available to me.

Styxx (Dark-Hunter World)
Styxx (Dark-Hunter World)

5.0 out of 5 stars An incredibly emotional journey, 10 Sep 2013
I have to agree with the other reviewers that this has to be the best DH book yet. It was so well written and emotive my eyes watered nearly all the way through. The way poor Styxx was so stoic and caring even as a child despite all he endured, with no one to love or comfort him, it was totally heartbreaking. Sherilyn Kenyon made his character so utterly believable I felt his pain. I don't know how this can be topped quite honestly. I couldn't have stood it if he hadn't got his happy ending.

Wuthering Frights (Dulcie O'Neil Book 4)
Wuthering Frights (Dulcie O'Neil Book 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining read, 4 Sep 2013
I strated offwith the first book in this series after reading the 1st two books in the Jolie Wilkins series which were an enjoyable read. I found the whole series quite entertaining, easy reading and not too taxing on the brain. The characters were likeable and Dulcie was someone you wanted to have a happy ending even if she was a bit on the too forgiving side.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product for the price, 4 Sep 2013
I have purchased the same product from this seller in a different colour before and it has lasted well especially considering the price, it is on par with many higher priced items of the same kind, would definitely purchase from them again

Skimming Stones
Skimming Stones

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song, 13 Aug 2013
This review is from: Skimming Stones (MP3 Download)
Very catchy song, great music and lyrics I can't stop listening to it. I like listening to new bands as you often get a pleasant surprise.

Blood Politics (Blood Destiny Book 4)
Blood Politics (Blood Destiny Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait, 18 Jun 2013
I have just finished reading Blood Politics the 4th book in the Blood Destiny series and I am so disappointed that I can't download the next one in line right away! Hurry up Helen! I am absolutely enthralled by your characters and storylines.
It was fun to see the relationship developing between Corrigan and Mackenzie and even better that none of my favourite characters were wiped out this time!
Keep up the good work. (Sad pedant that I am, I also enjoyed the lack of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors that normally litter Kindle books).

ACCIDENTALLY...EVIL? (AN ACCIDENTALLY YOURS EVIL NOVELLA)
ACCIDENTALLY...EVIL? (AN ACCIDENTALLY YOURS EVIL NOVELLA)

5.0 out of 5 stars More of the same, 18 Jun 2013
And by the same I mean the same awesomeness. I just love these books they are so funny as well as action packed with great storylines, I can't wait for the next one in the series, although I don't know how Chaam can be forgiven for the subsequent evil things he has done but I'm sure Mimi will find a way.

Monstrous
Monstrous

4.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected, 20 April 2013
This review is from: Monstrous (Kindle Edition)
I only bought this as it came through as a recommendation from Amazon and the cover intrigued me more than anything, I didn't really expect to like it, as it's not my typical read, but I really did. It was well written, with sympathetic characters, quite riveting, with a lot of unexpected twists in the storyline, so much so that I can't wait for the next episode in the series to come out. I have already downloaded another two series by the authors and don't expect to be disappointed.

The Queen Is Dead: Book Two of the Immortal Empire
The Queen Is Dead: Book Two of the Immortal Empire

5.0 out of 5 stars Different, 21 Feb 2013
I have really enjoyed both books in this series, a new take on the vampire/werewolf/ other species stories. The mix of Victorian stuffiness and kick-ass, technology using, female heroine is well written and fun. I am very much hoping that there is going to be another episode in this series.

Page: 1 | 2