Profile for David Hemming > Reviews

Content by David Hemming

David Hemming (Birmingham, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Mens Casual Wolf Tattoo Printed T-shirt Slim Fit Long Sleeve Tees (M, Black)
Mens Casual Wolf Tattoo Printed T-shirt Slim Fit Long Sleeve Tees (M, Black)
Offered by Himanjie®

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes me look good, 17 Jan. 2015
The XL just about fits me - 5'10", 13st. But it makes me look slimmer and more muscular.

Zehui Mens Long Sleeve Casual Fit Eagle Tattoo Printed T-shirt Black Tag XXL
Zehui Mens Long Sleeve Casual Fit Eagle Tattoo Printed T-shirt Black Tag XXL
Offered by SiikWorld

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice looking shirt., 22 Dec. 2014
I'm 5'11" and 14st so I went XXL. Fits at the neck (think I'm a 17.5" collar) fine and arms are the right length, not too tight around the belly. Doesn't look as good as on the skinny mannequin but still good. Worn it a couple of days so far and got compliments - hopefully I can wash it without screwing it up...

Glendronach Cask Strength Batch 3 54.9% 70cl
Glendronach Cask Strength Batch 3 54.9% 70cl
Offered by Drink Finder

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought Batch 2 and Batch 3 for a taste test, 30 Oct. 2014
Slightly smoother than the Batch 2

GlenDronach Cask Strength - Batch 2 Single Malt Whisky
GlenDronach Cask Strength - Batch 2 Single Malt Whisky
Offered by WhiskyXXL

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought both batch 3 and batch 2 for taste testing, 30 Oct. 2014
I slightly preferred the batch 3 but this was good too

New Assassins Creed 3 III Faux Leather Conner Kenway Hoodie Jacket/Coat=Available in All sizes
Offered by FashionWithLeather
Price: £55.00 - £95.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure but looks like a cheap ripoff, 30 Oct. 2014
www.volantedesign.us have jackets that look a lot like this.

Old Pulteney 12 Year Old Malt Whisky 70 cl
Old Pulteney 12 Year Old Malt Whisky 70 cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Deliciously smooth, 19 May 2014
For something that's £23 rather than £35 - £40 this is delicious. Possibly because my last couple of bottles have been 60% rather than the 40% of this, but still...

Dalwhinnie 15 Year Old Whisky 70 cl
Dalwhinnie 15 Year Old Whisky 70 cl

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd heard good things about this, 15 Mar. 2014
Was amazed to discover I could buy whisky from Amazon AND it's Prime Eligible for next day delivery. Once it arrived I tried a glass, so smooth and light it was amazing. I had to put it away so that there'd be some left next time my dad visited.

Merrell Excursion Glove, Men Low-Top Sneakers, Black (Black Slate), 9.5 UK (44 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable, my new favourite trainers., 15 Mar. 2014
For a thin soled shoe they really are extremely comfortable both for general wear and exercise. I'm now looking at Merrell for walking boots, too.

The Sacrifice: The First Book of The Fey
The Sacrifice: The First Book of The Fey

5.0 out of 5 stars Got this in a bundle - unexpectedly good, 15 Mar. 2014
I haven't finished it yet, but I'm about 3/4 of the way through and I honestly have no idea how it will end - that's quite a feat for a genre novel. Rusch has done an amazing job of making the "bad guy"'s society complex, believable and even somewhat sympathetic. Neither side has a monopoly on jumping to the wrong conclusion on incomplete evidence, either.

Kamor HDMI A-A 32.8 Feet(10M) (Generic 10 Meter)
Kamor HDMI A-A 32.8 Feet(10M) (Generic 10 Meter)
Offered by Brilliant Comms

2.0 out of 5 stars Fairly certain this is the cable I bought, 5 Oct. 2012
But can't be sure since Amazon doesn't show completed 3rd party orders in your history. It worked fine for a few months, but now I'm getting drop-outs of a second or so anywhere from 10 seconds to 5 minutes apart, rendering most things unwatchable. I've reorganised my living area so I can go back to using the 3m one I had before to connect my computer to the TV.

Page: 1 | 2