Profile for David Hemming > Reviews

Content by David Hemming

David Hemming (Birmingham, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Brabantia Classic Corkscrew - Black
Brabantia Classic Corkscrew - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Removes corks, 12 Jan. 2016
Easy to remove corks. Only 4 as foil cutter is apparently an arcane mystery that only the enlightened can use.

Mbuynow® 4800mAh Samsung Galaxy S2 Replacement Battery+Black Back Cover for i9100 GT-I9100
Offered by sanzoom

3.0 out of 5 stars It's better, but not as good as I was hoping, 9 Oct. 2015
Doesn't seem to have made a huge difference to the battery life over the old one, unfortunately. It's better, but not as good as I was hoping.

EDIT: following up on this after more time to compare, it seems to last about twice as long now.

Touchstone Season One - Complete eBook Box Set: The time travel saga that spans a century

5.0 out of 5 stars Half the fun for me is knowing all the places, 9 Oct. 2015
Really interesting so far - I'm about halfway through. Lived in the area and went out drinking in Moseley A LOT in my younger days, so it's very easy to visualise all the places and fascinating to read about what they used to be like.

Brown Drink Batch 6 Brown Drink
Brown Drink Batch 6 Brown Drink

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2015
Tastes a little like Drambuie mixed with whisky. Surprisingly smooth.

DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Budapest
DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Budapest
by DK Publishing

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as useful as Marco Polo guide., 31 May 2015
For whatever reason this didn't get used much, we preferred the Marco Polo or the Berlitz pocket guide.

Budapest Marco Polo Guide (Marco Polo Travel Guides)
Budapest Marco Polo Guide (Marco Polo Travel Guides)
by Marco Polo

4.0 out of 5 stars Good guide with nice big map, 31 May 2015
Probably the one of the three (Berlitz pocket, DK Eyewitness Top 10 were the other two) that we used the most, especially the map. Some good recommendations too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't have the models physique but I still look pretty good in it., 31 May 2015
Very nice. Hood zips right up over your face, theoretically.

Berlitz: Budapest Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
Berlitz: Budapest Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
by Berlitz
Edition: Flexibound

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little guide., 31 May 2015
Nice little guide, fitted in my back pocket which was handy. Map was a bit small but you can't have everything.

Only thing I found wrong was that it says the Labyrinth on Castle Hill was permanently closed in 2011, it was open when we went.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes me look good, 17 Jan. 2015
The XL just about fits me - 5'10", 13st. But it makes me look slimmer and more muscular.

Zehui Mens Long Sleeve Casual Fit Eagle Tattoo Printed T-shirt Black Tag XXL
Zehui Mens Long Sleeve Casual Fit Eagle Tattoo Printed T-shirt Black Tag XXL
Offered by Winever

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice looking shirt., 22 Dec. 2014
I'm 5'11" and 14st so I went XXL. Fits at the neck (think I'm a 17.5" collar) fine and arms are the right length, not too tight around the belly. Doesn't look as good as on the skinny mannequin but still good. Worn it a couple of days so far and got compliments - hopefully I can wash it without screwing it up...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3