Profile for David Hemming > Reviews

Content by David Hemming

David Hemming (Birmingham, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes me look good, 17 Jan. 2015
The XL just about fits me - 5'10", 13st. But it makes me look slimmer and more muscular.

Zehui Mens Long Sleeve Casual Fit Eagle Tattoo Printed T-shirt Black Tag XXL
Zehui Mens Long Sleeve Casual Fit Eagle Tattoo Printed T-shirt Black Tag XXL
Offered by Starepe

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice looking shirt., 22 Dec. 2014
I'm 5'11" and 14st so I went XXL. Fits at the neck (think I'm a 17.5" collar) fine and arms are the right length, not too tight around the belly. Doesn't look as good as on the skinny mannequin but still good. Worn it a couple of days so far and got compliments - hopefully I can wash it without screwing it up...

Glendronach Cask Strength Batch 3 54.9% 70cl
Glendronach Cask Strength Batch 3 54.9% 70cl
Offered by The Grapevine

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought Batch 2 and Batch 3 for a taste test, 30 Oct. 2014
Slightly smoother than the Batch 2

GlenDronach Cask Strength - Batch 2 Single Malt Whisky
GlenDronach Cask Strength - Batch 2 Single Malt Whisky
Offered by The Grapevine

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought both batch 3 and batch 2 for taste testing, 30 Oct. 2014
I slightly preferred the batch 3 but this was good too

New Assassins Creed 3 III Faux Leather Conner Kenway Hoodie Jacket/Coat=Available in All sizes

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure but looks like a cheap ripoff, 30 Oct. 2014
www.volantedesign.us have jackets that look a lot like this.

Old Pulteney 12 Year Old Malt Whisky 70 cl
Old Pulteney 12 Year Old Malt Whisky 70 cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Deliciously smooth, 19 May 2014
For something that's £23 rather than £35 - £40 this is delicious. Possibly because my last couple of bottles have been 60% rather than the 40% of this, but still...

Dalwhinnie 15 Year Old Whisky 70 cl
Dalwhinnie 15 Year Old Whisky 70 cl

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd heard good things about this, 15 Mar. 2014
Was amazed to discover I could buy whisky from Amazon AND it's Prime Eligible for next day delivery. Once it arrived I tried a glass, so smooth and light it was amazing. I had to put it away so that there'd be some left next time my dad visited.

Merrell Barefoot Life Excursion Glove, Men's Trainers, Black Slate J41127, 9.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable, my new favourite trainers., 15 Mar. 2014
For a thin soled shoe they really are extremely comfortable both for general wear and exercise. I'm now looking at Merrell for walking boots, too.

The Sacrifice: The First Book of The Fey
The Sacrifice: The First Book of The Fey

5.0 out of 5 stars Got this in a bundle - unexpectedly good, 15 Mar. 2014
I haven't finished it yet, but I'm about 3/4 of the way through and I honestly have no idea how it will end - that's quite a feat for a genre novel. Rusch has done an amazing job of making the "bad guy"'s society complex, believable and even somewhat sympathetic. Neither side has a monopoly on jumping to the wrong conclusion on incomplete evidence, either.

World of Data HDMI Cable (10M) (10 Meter) - v1.4 - Ultra HD (4K x 2K) - Ethernet - 3D - Smart TV - Audio & Video - Lead - PS3 - xBox - Blu-Ray
Offered by EKOW LTD

2.0 out of 5 stars Fairly certain this is the cable I bought, 5 Oct. 2012
But can't be sure since Amazon doesn't show completed 3rd party orders in your history. It worked fine for a few months, but now I'm getting drop-outs of a second or so anywhere from 10 seconds to 5 minutes apart, rendering most things unwatchable. I've reorganised my living area so I can go back to using the 3m one I had before to connect my computer to the TV.

Page: 1 | 2