ARRAY(0xa834ae7c)

2m length Black FlexyLiner non slip drawer liner
Offered by Doreen Preston and Son
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 1 Mar 2014
As described. Very east to cut and lies flat in drawers. Particularly liked it being all on one roll however much you order which saves waste. Bit expensive but just what we needed so worth paying.

Kinetik Medical Fully Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
Kinetik Medical Fully Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
Price: 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars OK so far., 10 May 2012
It us fairly easy to use. I have to assume it is accurate as I have no way of checking this.

Canon PIXMA MG8150 All-In-One Wi-Fi Colour Photo Printer (Print, Copy and Scan)
Canon PIXMA MG8150 All-In-One Wi-Fi Colour Photo Printer (Print, Copy and Scan)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good so far., 10 May 2012
Printer arrived next day. It is a little large but so far there have been no problems. It was easy to set up wirelessly with PC and Laptop even though PC is well below specs required. If the ink doesn't run out too quickly we will be happy with the purchase.

Toshiba Satellite C660-11K 15.6 inch Laptop (Intel Core i3-370M Processor, 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Windows 7 Home Premium)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but there is no Firewire port, 1 Feb 2011
On the whole I have been pleased with the laptop. It arrived very quickly and was easy to set up. Wifi connected automatically and Skype worked fine. I like the keyboard and numeric keypad. I don't like mousepads but I've bought a wireless mouse and that has made all the difference. The battery seems fine so far but I don't use it away from home much so haven't really tested it. I agree with other users that the speakers are very poor.

I don't like all the preinstalled stuff from Toshiba and it's taking me a while to find my way around Windows 7. I was happy with XP and I don't know why Microsoft have to change the software so much instead of making improvements. Searching for files, in particular is very difficult in Windows 7. The worst thing is that I find I can't copy files from a video camera because there isn't a firewire port. I did quite a lot of research but I didn't know this was something I needed. This is very disappointing as I was intending to copy all my daughter's videos and put them on disc. I still mainly use my PC but the laptop is good for using the internet and is easy enough to carry around the house.

Microsoft D5D-00034 Wireless Mobile 4000 Mouse - Lime Green
Microsoft D5D-00034 Wireless Mobile 4000 Mouse - Lime Green
Offered by 3B-IT Ltd
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent mouse!, 15 Jan 2011
I'm very pleased with this purchase as I hate touch pads. The mouse works well on any surface and is comfortable to hold for both myself and my husband who has large hands. Set up was easy and I like being able to leave the receiver in the laptop. The size is just right for both my husband and myself. I like this colour too as I can find it easily.

Veho Qudo Designer 8 inch Portable Digital Photo Album withBuilt-in Battery and Memory

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy for the price., 15 Jan 2011
I chose this digital photo album especially because it is portable and in this respect it fits the bill. It is nice to hold and the photos are clear. The battery seems to last a reasonable time but I haven't really tested it. On the negative side the buttons are very fiddly to use and the menu is hard to work out. It has taken me a long time to get my pictures organised and I've found it best to do it on a PC before copying to the frame. A touch screen would be better but on the whole it a good buy for the price.

The Best of Paddington on CD: Complete & Unabridged
The Best of Paddington on CD: Complete & Unabridged
by Michael Bond
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome Gift, 2 Jan 2011
Item arrived very quickly and was a Christmas present for an eight year old who was very happy with it.

Scooby Doo and The Spooky Swamp (Nintendo DS)
Scooby Doo and The Spooky Swamp (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Global Xpress
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome gift, 2 Jan 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This item arrived very quickly and was a Christmas present for a six year old who seemed very happy with it.

Silky Gomtaro 300mm Saw
Silky Gomtaro 300mm Saw
Offered by RforB in Japan
Price: 51.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent present!, 3 Dec 2010
I bought this for my husband and he thinks it's brilliant. He's used it a lot and says it does the job exactly as described.

Grobag Peek a Zoo 1.0 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (6-18 Months)
Grobag Peek a Zoo 1.0 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (6-18 Months)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good present, 30 Aug 2010
This was bought at a gift for a 6 month old baby. The baby's parents particularly like the material and said the fit was good. They were very happy with the quality and design.

Page: 1 | 2