Profile for suzl > Reviews

Content by suzl

suzl

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really Olympic colours, 13 Jan. 2014
The hula hoops are good for the price. But I was disappointed that they were not actually Olympic colours at all, they were multi coloured.

Chef Aid 3-Piece Stainless Steel Gingerbread Cutter, Silver
Chef Aid 3-Piece Stainless Steel Gingerbread Cutter, Silver
Offered by Home Star Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars great little cutter set, 13 Jan. 2014
I got those to make some funky reindeer gingerbread for Christmas. They are good quality cutters and nice sizes and I'm sure we will make gingerbread man soon too.

Spider-Man Phonics Fun (My First I Can Read)
Spider-Man Phonics Fun (My First I Can Read)
by Lucy Rosen

5.0 out of 5 stars Spider-Man Phonics Fun, 17 May 2012
I bought these books for my 5 year old who loves Spiderman. I don't understand why people complain about how short the books are. They are no shorter than the average book a child reads in reception and the perfect length for a bedtime story read by the child. The words are more challenging than anything my son has brought home from school so far, but that doesn't mean that he struggles reading them. He sounds out most of the tricky words without problems and because he loves Spiderman he's paying more attention to the stories. I would recommend these books for boys who have mastered basic phonics and who need something a little more exciting than Chip, Kipper, Floppy & Co...