Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for H. Makiwa > Reviews

Content by H. Makiwa

H. Makiwa "African Herbzman" (London)

Aroma Diffuser, 180ml SoundSOUL Essential Oil Diffuser Ultrasonic Cool Mist Air Humidifier Kitchen Light, Waterless AUTO Shut-off, 4 Timer Setting and 8-10 Hours Continuous Diffusing, 6 Color Changing LED Lights
Offered by SOUNDSOUL Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Its the unit that says: Lets Get in On * Marvin Gay *, 26 Feb. 2016
SoundSOUL 180ml Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser Ultrasonic Cool Mist Air Humidifier with Waterless AUTO Shut-off, 4 Timer Setting and 8-10 Hours Continuous Diffusing, 7 Color Changing LED Lights

If you wanted to give me a challenge I most couldn’t possibly take on in the past week, you would as me to write about aromatherapy. What I know about the subject of pleasant smells and the art of such could be written on a thumbnail.

Not any more. Or shall I say, not since the SoundSOUL 180ml Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser Ultrasonic Cool Mist Air Humidifier came into my life?!

I have to say though I love to try anything that gives off nice smells in my home: scented candles, incense sticks, sprays …you name it… I really like candles because they give a nice glow but as they burn out I am left with nothing and the type that I like due to the lasting smells are particularly expensive.

Nowadays there are so many different types of products on the market as well and the new SoundSOUL 180ml Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser Ultrasonic Cool Mist Air Humidifier is up there with the best, I am sure.

There are a lot of things to like about this little, marvelous, compact oil diffuser! It fits well with the décor in my home and being white, it will in most houses as well.

It's simple to use. You just twist the top of the water to the required level using the measuring jug provided and fit the top back on. You can add a couple of your favourite essential oil if you like to scent your room.

It has two buttons, light and mist. The light on this one is really pretty is quite delicate and goes through several shades including pink, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple.The effect upon the senses is quite particular; It's very calming. Crucially, it is very quiet when operating creating a gentle ambiance for your 'special place' when the light feature is on.

Simply fill with tap water to the reservoir line, add a few drops of your much-loved essential oils (not included), and turn on. The unit will automatically shut off with no beep or noise when it is out of water, a great safety feature when using all night. Your room, office, spa, Yoga studio, child’s room, and any room will be richly rewarded with this diffuser with the mist coming out of its top.

The cool mist provides relaxation, encourages mood and spirit improvement. The one feature that’s missing on the SoundSOUL 180ml Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser Ultrasonic Cool Mist Air Humidifier for now is a music player. I hope for the next version, SoundSOUL include a feature to connect some Bluetooth music so I can plug in some Marvin Gaye or Barry White…

Lets Get it on!

Marie (Marie Jose)
Marie (Marie Jose)

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic tune!, 20 July 2012
This review is from: Marie (Marie Jose) (MP3 Download)
I had been looking for this track for about 15 years. Real Soukous classic! Looking for more Lokassa material. Long Live!

Seya
Seya

5.0 out of 5 stars Seya Rocks, 16 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Seya (MP3 Download)
One of the best Afro-Jazz albums of the year. I rate it in the same breath as DKR's Kudakwashe/Munyaradzi, Rassie Ai's Return to Life and Chiwoniso's Rebel Woman.

Brilliant!