Profile for M. Murray > Reviews

Content by M. Murray

M. Murray "Pladien" (Stockport UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Proteam Ho1931 Cup Cake Stand
Proteam Ho1931 Cup Cake Stand
Offered by Top Value Prices

5.0 out of 5 stars Cup Cake Stand, 11 Dec. 2010
I have bought this as a present for a friend for christmas. I am very pleased with it. It is a good as ones you pay much more for

Slimming World 30-Minute Meals
Slimming World 30-Minute Meals
by Slimming World

5.0 out of 5 stars 30 minute cook book, 23 Oct. 2010
Fantastic book for quick and easy meals. Very good pictures and everything so easy to follow. Makes cooking a pleasure. Would recommend this for everyone, even those not on a diet.

Sogatel - Skype compatible USB cordless internet phone - Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 29 Aug. 2009
I bought this for my son as an early Christmas present. I was fed up with not being able to hear him properly with his headset. The clarity is fantastic and I am seriously thinking of getting one myself. I have a headset with a mic and would much prefer to use the phone. I am leaving lots of hints now hoping someone will treat me for Christmas!! This is such a great product that I am speading the word through my friends about it.

Healing Crystals: A-Z to 430 Gemstones
Healing Crystals: A-Z to 430 Gemstones
by Michael Gienger

5.0 out of 5 stars Healing Crystals: A-Z to 430 Gemstones, 13 Feb. 2009
What a great book. Ideal for beginners and just the right amount of info without too much waffle. I bought 2 of these wonderful books and gave one to a friend who is just setting out on her crystal healing. She thought it was very useful.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3