Profile for M. Murray > Reviews

Content by M. Murray

M. Murray "Pladien" (Stockport UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars hands free kit, 11 Dec. 2010
This is fantastic!! Much better and clearer than my previous one. Simple to use. Easy to charge. Would recommend this to everyone. Far cheaper than the wired in ones and better.

Proteam Ho1931 Cup Cake Stand
Proteam Ho1931 Cup Cake Stand
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Cup Cake Stand, 11 Dec. 2010
I have bought this as a present for a friend for christmas. I am very pleased with it. It is a good as ones you pay much more for

Slimming World 30-Minute Meals
Slimming World 30-Minute Meals
by Slimming World

5.0 out of 5 stars 30 minute cook book, 23 Oct. 2010
Fantastic book for quick and easy meals. Very good pictures and everything so easy to follow. Makes cooking a pleasure. Would recommend this for everyone, even those not on a diet.

Sogatel - Skype compatible USB cordless internet phone - Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 29 Aug. 2009
I bought this for my son as an early Christmas present. I was fed up with not being able to hear him properly with his headset. The clarity is fantastic and I am seriously thinking of getting one myself. I have a headset with a mic and would much prefer to use the phone. I am leaving lots of hints now hoping someone will treat me for Christmas!! This is such a great product that I am speading the word through my friends about it.

Healing Crystals: A-Z to 430 Gemstones
Healing Crystals: A-Z to 430 Gemstones
by Michael Gienger

5.0 out of 5 stars Healing Crystals: A-Z to 430 Gemstones, 13 Feb. 2009
What a great book. Ideal for beginners and just the right amount of info without too much waffle. I bought 2 of these wonderful books and gave one to a friend who is just setting out on her crystal healing. She thought it was very useful.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3