Profile for M. Murray > Reviews

Content by M. Murray

M. Murray "Pladien" (Stockport UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Alcosense ALCNFTWIN French NF Approved Breathalyser - Twin Pack
Alcosense ALCNFTWIN French NF Approved Breathalyser - Twin Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheapest on the market, 26 Jun 2013
Good value. You need these now for any journey to Europe. Didn't use them so will keep them for the next time

Cook's Choice 12-Cup Mini Muffin Tin
Cook's Choice 12-Cup Mini Muffin Tin

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 26 Jun 2013
Good strong tin. Doesn't bend in the oven like the cheaper ones. Good value for money. Highly recommended. Good buy

Andrew James Electric Food Stand Mixer In Stunning Red, Includes 2 Year Warranty, Splash Guard, 5.2 Litre Bowl, Spatula And 128 Page Food Mixer Cookbook
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 26 Jun 2013
What a great machine!! I have had a Kenwood in he past with lots of gadgets that I didn't use. This is a wonderful mixer. Much better than the other machines. Just the beaters and the dough hook. That's all I needed. I would definitely recommend this machine.

Bissell Little Green Multi-Purpose Compact Earth-Friendly Deep Cleaner
Bissell Little Green Multi-Purpose Compact Earth-Friendly Deep Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Little green magic machine, 13 Jun 2012
I have just received my little magical green machine. What a great machine this is. I have cleaned my stair carpet with it and was very surprised how much dirt came out of it. I only cleaned the carpet a few weeks ago with the spray and foamy type of cleaner and thought it was clean then. The green machine took twice as much dirt out and left my carpet almost dry. I would highly recommend this wonderful cleaning machine to everyone.

TP-Link 150M WLAN Lite-N-Router, TL-WR741ND
TP-Link 150M WLAN Lite-N-Router, TL-WR741ND

5.0 out of 5 stars tp-link, 5 April 2011
Does what it says on the box. Very good price for a brilliant item. I have had a more expensive one and it was not a patch on this one. Highly recommended.

For 11" 13" 14" 15" 15.6" 17" with 2 port USB hub adjustable laptop cooler fan, laptop cooler pad, laptop cooling pad, laptop cooling fan, cooling fan for laptop, by pjp electronics®
Offered by PJP ELECTRONICS

5.0 out of 5 stars Laptop cooling fan, 27 Jan 2011
This is a great fan. I love the way it lights up and it is so quiet. Does what it says on the box. Highly recommended

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars hands free kit, 11 Dec 2010
This is fantastic!! Much better and clearer than my previous one. Simple to use. Easy to charge. Would recommend this to everyone. Far cheaper than the wired in ones and better.

Proteam Ho1931 Cup Cake Stand
Proteam Ho1931 Cup Cake Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars Cup Cake Stand, 11 Dec 2010
I have bought this as a present for a friend for christmas. I am very pleased with it. It is a good as ones you pay much more for

Slimming World 30-Minute Meals
Slimming World 30-Minute Meals
by Slimming World

5.0 out of 5 stars 30 minute cook book, 23 Oct 2010
Fantastic book for quick and easy meals. Very good pictures and everything so easy to follow. Makes cooking a pleasure. Would recommend this for everyone, even those not on a diet.

Sogatel - Skype compatible USB cordless internet phone - Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP
Offered by premier-express

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 29 Aug 2009
I bought this for my son as an early Christmas present. I was fed up with not being able to hear him properly with his headset. The clarity is fantastic and I am seriously thinking of getting one myself. I have a headset with a mic and would much prefer to use the phone. I am leaving lots of hints now hoping someone will treat me for Christmas!! This is such a great product that I am speading the word through my friends about it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3