Profile for Damaged Phone > Reviews

Content by Damaged Phone

Damaged Phone (UK)

EMARTBUY HTC HERO SILICON SKIN COVER/CASE PROTECTIVE RUBBER BLACK + SCREEN PROTECTOR
Offered by FLASHSUPERSTORE

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this cover!, 11 Jan 2010
Do not buy this case if you don't want to damage your phone. This is my honest advice if considering buying this case.
I purchased this case and was initially very happy. However after a week or two I removed the phone from the case to remove the battery, and noticed the entire rear and edges of the phone were stained with a yellowish tinge. (Which did not come off after cleaning.) Having worked in the plastics industry in the past I immediately realised what the cause was. This particular case is coloured with dyestuffs. It is one of these dyes that has leached out of the case and staining the phone!

If you do not want to damage your phone I would recommend a clear silicon case, but avoid this one else you will get a staining on your phone.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 18, 2013 6:09 PM BST

DIGIHOME DVB915 FREEVIEW Digital Terrestrial Receiver with SCART Lead
DIGIHOME DVB915 FREEVIEW Digital Terrestrial Receiver with SCART Lead

3.0 out of 5 stars Good box, but problem with remote, 1 April 2006
Just purchased this little number. The set-up was very easy, just follow the onscreen prompts and you're away. Picture quality is good. Menu and programme guide simple and functional. Only one problem is that the remote interferes with my television. (Samsung, Model No. CI-5344N). If the TV is on and I switch the box on the TV switches off. I have tried it with another set without any problems, so I guess it's just my make/model. Simple work around - cover remote sensor on TV.