ARRAY(0xa69b7060)

Profile for Shackle > Reviews

Content by Shackle

Shackle

Anker® 24W Dual-Port Rapid USB Car Charger for iPhone 5s 5c 5; iPad Air, mini; Galaxy S5 S4; Note 3 2; Tab 3; the new HTC One (M8) and More [White]
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 18 Oct 2013
We'll made product, charges my ipad within hours, used to take a full day with regular in car charger.
We'll worth the money you pay for it.

Computer Desk, Home Office Desk in Walnut, with 2 Drawers and sliding keyboard Shelf - ** Great Introductory Price **

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 7 Nov 2012
I don't usually comment on products, but I feel some have judged this desk unfairly. What you get is what you paid for, if you bought this desk expecting a walnut desk, then look again at the price, walnut desks cost around £400, this desk is great,
I looked around for a desk similar to this, was unable to find one, spacious, well made for the price, takes about 2 hours to assemble, very sturdy also when built right, had a problem with one of the pieces, but customer service was great, sorted my problem out right away, very pleased with the results & how it looks. Only criticisms that I have is the keyboard panel does not come out far enough if you have a large keyboard, but I decided not to use that, as lots of room on top for everything.

Alpine 650W Quiet Silent PC Power Supply PSU 120mm Fan
Alpine 650W Quiet Silent PC Power Supply PSU 120mm Fan
Offered by Computer Technology Stoke Limited & InternetCT

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, Don't buy, 28 April 2012
well all I can say about this product is. Don't waste your money, Packed up after only 1 hour of working, At the price I paid for it, was not worth the effort of trying to get it exchanged, Should of knowing at the price it is selling for. Think before you buy cheap products. Stay well away from this.