ARRAY(0xae41fe34)

Silver Pink/Lavenda Dragonfly Stud Earrings
Silver Pink/Lavenda Dragonfly Stud Earrings
Price: 11.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pretty, 17 Oct 2013
These have just arrived and I love them. They are very pretty and suitable for work or play. A good buy.

Orla Kiely Women's Ella Shoulder Bag Sun Yellow 13SBFFL039
Orla Kiely Women's Ella Shoulder Bag Sun Yellow 13SBFFL039

4.0 out of 5 stars Really sturdy, practical & bright!, 6 Oct 2013
Love this, was going to get a navy bag but saw this & couldn't resist. It is very well made & rather sturdy. The colour is fab, simply great for brightening up a dark winter day.

Cath Kidston 2014 Desk Diary (A5)
Cath Kidston 2014 Desk Diary (A5)
by Kidston Cath
Edition: Diary

4.0 out of 5 stars So useful, 1 Oct 2013
Great size & design & so very pretty! Can't wait for January to be here just so that I can use it more.

Mini Lalaloopsy Doll - Dotty Gale Winds
Mini Lalaloopsy Doll - Dotty Gale Winds

3.0 out of 5 stars Very cute but tiny, 1 Oct 2013
I did not realise just how small this would be & was horrified at how much I had paid for it when it arrived. My daughter, however, loved it! She was not at all disappointed at how tiny it was & plays with it all the time.

Veronica Mars: Season 1 [European Import / Region 2]
Veronica Mars: Season 1 [European Import / Region 2]
Offered by wmdservices
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I am now hooked!, 23 Jun 2013
Got this after reading a review in the Guardian's "Your next box set" column. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Although its a teen drama, it's quite dark and very watchable. Love that the first series wraps up the whole Lilly murder plot line. I have already ordered the next 2 series!

Return To Oz [DVD] [1985]
Return To Oz [DVD] [1985]
Dvd ~ Fairuza Balk
Price: 3.50

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit scary for little ones but lots of Oz magic, 23 Jun 2013
This review is from: Return To Oz [DVD] [1985] (DVD)
Got this for my daughter who is Oz mad. She was a bit scared the first time she saw it (witch switching heads & wheely monkey men) but she still enjoyed it & asked to watch it again straight away.

Powerspin by Powerball - Bingo Wings Buster - UK designed and manufactured
Powerspin by Powerball - Bingo Wings Buster - UK designed and manufactured
Price: 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars So easy & it works, 23 Jun 2013
I have been spending a lot of time on an exercise bike trying to get fit (& unable to get to gym, go for jog due to having small children), I felt like I should be doing something with my arms too, so I got this. It is easy to use & you really do feel it, I definitely think it is toning up my arms & can already see more definition in my shoulders. I have now invested in some dumbbells too, this gadget has really helped me kickstart my getting fit.

LEGO Minifigure Ice Cube Tray
LEGO Minifigure Ice Cube Tray

3.0 out of 5 stars Really cute!, 23 Jun 2013
I got this to use as a chocolate mould but to be honest it's a bit too small & fiddle for that (heads come off as you turn out). It does however make very cute ice cubes !

Bling Jewelry 925 Silver Round Lapis Gemstone Unisex Ball Stud Earrings 10mm
Bling Jewelry 925 Silver Round Lapis Gemstone Unisex Ball Stud Earrings 10mm
Offered by Bling Jewelry
Price: 6.58

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour, 23 Jun 2013
I got these to go with a lapis necklace I have to wear to a wedding. With hindsight I probably should have gone for the slightly smaller size but these were fine, Shiny & a lovely colour.

VeeCome 230V 10M 100LED Purple String Fairy Lights With 8 Controllable Funtion Ideal For Christmas, Partys, Wedding, etc
Offered by ZeeCoo
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a girlie bedroom, 23 Jun 2013
Got these for my little girl to hang on the underside of the top bunk, they are lovely. Really long, bright & very pleased. Good value for money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5