Profile for Patricia Mcelroy > Reviews

Student Projects in Environmental Science
by Stuart Harrad
Price: 22.50

3.0 out of 5 stars rather disappointed, 27 Feb 2014
I had hoped this might give me a few more ideas and help with upper HS environmental planning labs but it was geared to University students . I should have paid more attention to the information given before purchasing..

Summer in February [DVD] [2013]
Summer in February [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Dan Stevens
Price: 4.00

1.0 out of 5 stars WORSE film Ive eveer seen!, 15 Dec 2013
I can quite honestly say this is the worse film I have ever seen. The acting was weak. the plot and dorection terrible and I can't belive I managed to watch it to the end..Would NOT recommend it to anybody.

Art Therapy Exercises: Inspirational and Practical Ideas to Stimulate the Imagination
by Liesl Silverstone
Price: 15.63

4.0 out of 5 stars great!, 8 Sep 2013
Geally useful resource! can't wait to use it and buy her earlier book. Theres a lot packed into a tiny book!

Sane New World: Taming the Mind
Sane New World: Taming the Mind
by Ruby Wax
Price: 16.71

4.0 out of 5 stars funny and useful, 8 Sep 2013
If you kno wvery little about the brain and its workings its useful. I like Rubys style of delivery and it had me laughing about what is a very important serious issue..mental illness! Well done Ruby on your honesty and open approach!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars style great, 8 Sep 2013
I love these but wish I had got slightly bigger one as my feet are broad and so half size bigger might have helped ..but overall very pleased!

Amazon.co.uk Email Gift Card - (generic design)
Amazon.co.uk Email Gift Card - (generic design)
Price: 1,000.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Flexible present buying!, 3 Sep 2011
Good easy choice of birthday gift for my friend who is an avid reader...She was delighted as apart from buying a book ( my intention) she bought herself an electric toothbrush as well. She was delighted with both!

The Secret Language of Relationships: Your Complete Personology Guide to Any Relationship with Anyone
by Gary Goldschneider
Price: 19.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Always wanted this book, 20 Feb 2011
Having bought "The Secret language of Birthdays" I always wanted to have this book..I am not disappointed...Lots of stuff worth reading..some repetitions naturally from the other book but not overtly so..It's a fun and fascinating book to use with friends ..One to dip in and out of..For me the analysis is more a reflection ..a topic for discussion and I might not always agree from my perceptions of the couple but there's always something worth thinking about..Certainly don't regret buying it!

Rick Stein's Mediterranean Escapes
Rick Stein's Mediterranean Escapes
by Rick Stein
Price: 17.50

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it! Visually appealing and takes you away as well as nice recipes!, 15 Jan 2011
Like it..seen some of the recipes before but lots of new ideas too and visually "took me away" so enjoyed that!!!